IGNORED

WTB: 1-Chip SNES

TheCoolDave

Just wondering if anyone had one for a reasonable price.  Seeing ebay prices going from $70-160, I think it's pretty crazy for a SNES... 

I'd prefer a nice one but, would not step away if it was a epic deal on a beat up one for a transplant. I am searching on places like facebook and other places trying to source one.  I have a Framemister and wanted to see how much better the picture is with a 1-Chip.  I have 2 SNES units ow... one is early UN10 and another, minty looking that is a UN24... Just looking for that UN309 or UN31

Thanks !

On 10/2/2019 at 6:18 PM, TheCoolDave said:

Just wondering if anyone had one for a reasonable price.  Seeing ebay prices going from $70-160, I think it's pretty crazy for a SNES... 

I'd prefer a nice one but, would not step away if it was a epic deal on a beat up one for a transplant. I am searching on places like facebook and other places trying to source one.  I have a Framemister and wanted to see how much better the picture is with a 1-Chip.  I have 2 SNES units ow... one is early UN10 and another, minty looking that is a UN24... Just looking for that UN309 or UN31

Thanks !

This is new to me, a 1-chip SNES? (That is why I love these forums, learn something new everyday) Can you elaborate a little bit? I know you already found one, but I'm curious if I may have one or what exactly this means.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 4:44 PM, Jettgogaming said:

This is new to me, a 1-chip SNES? (That is why I love these forums, learn something new everyday) Can you elaborate a little bit? I know you already found one, but I'm curious if I may have one or what exactly this means.

Thanks

Out of the years of the SNES... they made different revisions...   The PICTURE quality is said to be best on a 1-Chip model.  I have 3 different models now from all times... I did a test and the picture IS better on a 1-Chip... 

I posted on twitter with pictures of 3 different models (a good color image of Mario), Check it out and see your thoughts..