IGNORED

'Content I Posted In' stream request

x=usr(1536)

I'd like to make a request for an addition to the behaviour of the 'Content I Posted In' stream.

Currently, clicking on the star icon next to the thread title takes you to the first unread message in that thread.  The behaviour is also the same if you click on the thread title before clicking on the star icon.  However, if you click on the thread title after clicking on the star icon (which becomes inactive after it's used once), you are taken to the first post in the thread.

What I'm requesting is a way to get the to the most recent post in a thread after having already gone to the first unread post.  There are times where I'll make a post, realise that I need to make an edit to it after posting, and use the 'Content I Posted In' stream to get back to the thread only to not be able to jump directly to my post despite it showing as the most recent one in the stream.

Maybe clicking the body text of the most recent post could do this, or the star icon behaviour could be altered to default to going to the most recent post rather than going inactive after it's used?