IGNORED

Question about Login

StanJr

Alex, Albert, I need your help.

It used to be that I was always logged onto the MB, but yesterday, I cleaned out ALL my cookies and such and now I have to log in EVERY time I visit the site. What can I do to stay Logged at all times????

Log on, Log off Stan

But wait, there's more!!!

Now when I get to the MB main page, it says I am not logged in, but when I go to any topic page its says that I am and its stays that way the rest of my visit....?

I think I may just dump the whole computer in the river and go back to reading books and writing letters....

quote:

Originally posted by StanJr:

No, I checked that out, as you may know I use the inept Netscape 6.0, I'm about 10 sec. from switching to IE, I've got "Accept all cookies" enabled? Odd

Are you still using Netscape 6.0 or are you using the less buggier version 6.2? I'd stay away from 6.0 like the plague. Or you could always get the latest Mozilla, which is is always more current than Netscape. And it doesn't add a stupid Netscape skin to WinAmp. Or install AIM. Or any other AOL products.

..Al

I have to change something. I tell you, this Netscape used to be my fav, but it REALLY sucks. I'll be on a new browser program by X-mas. There was some trouble with the network or some such techno-babble when I tried to download 6.2. I don't get it. I'll be ok soon. I hope.

End of my Rope Stan

Thanks for the help