IGNORED

Vinyl Easter Egg - C64 Program Hidden Track - Prodigal

I'm sure most have probably seen this already by now judging by the 250k+ views its had and I'm by no means a hardcore C64 person but felt this was one of the cooler retro-computing things I've ever seen and of course the C64 as a whole. Surprised to not have known about this long before now somehow. A hidden audio program track on the vinyl record Prodigal!? Very cool.

As a result, I've become a huge fan of their Masks song, turns out to be my favorite of them all. Electric Eye itself is good of course and Boxes is calming but Masks is where it's at! Anyways, in case you haven't already seen it yet, you should give it a watch:

Okay, I cannot make it past 6 minutes without getting frustrated with all the potatoes and no meat.  The tl;dr, the album from 1984 has a "hidden" track at the end of the return area, after finagling the player he recorded it onto tape, then loaded it into the C64 on a Datasette.  Skip to 13:40 to see it load.

4 hours ago, carlsson said:

Robin was called out for being too nerdy for his own good or something like that. :)

I will have to check out the video page itself.  Maybe he has cues to the various parts.  I just get frustrated at long videos with a relatively small pay-off.