IGNORED

Help estimate my old atari/commodore stuff please?

Tyree_Cooper

So in 2008, I got in touch with a guy near my place and he sold me a bunch of Atari/Commodore stuff. I have never found the time or courage to start testing/cleaning everything.

These are the photos straight from 2008: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmyGI60uUyiWv0zwNhVYie7U5Nq1

Can you guys help me estimating the stuff? Anything special in there? Note, there are no repeats in the photos, there are 18 pieces of hardware in total. Some of that stuff I don't even know what it's for... forgive me... I'm a Nintendo nerd technically speaking.

many thanks for your help?

p.s. : no idea why i waited 11 years to ask this. guess i was cleaning my old photos... and found that folder again.

Edited by Tyree_Cooper

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, I don't recommend using the old power supply units to test with UNLESS you do your research and know exactly what kind you have!  Old C-64 'brick' power supplies can cause some catastrophic failures to the motherboard under particular circumstances!

Second, the Disk Drives and Datacassette drives are not as desired since the medium can be difficult to find in working order...don't get me wrong- I'm sure there is someone out there that wants them or needs them for parts, but the majority of those old drives were Belt Driven, and they will most likely need replacement (judging by the yellowing of the cases).  Also, SD flash carts and SD2ICE type devices allow for infinite storage and act (almost) just like the old drives, making the original disks unnecessary...

Hard to put an exact value on it really, but the boxed ones should have some value to someone, and that dark brown cased one, i can't remember what it's called....