IGNORED

ColecoVision CVDRUM Debut at AGE

CVDRUM.jpgThe Austin Gaming Expo will see the debut of the first ColecoVision title to be published by AtariAge, CVDRUM. CVDRUM is a new ColecoVision cartridge by E-Mancanics based on popular software and hardware drum machines that enables the user to create up to 9 different one measure musical rhythm patterns. These patterns can then be arranged into a 56 measure maximum rhythm sequence, and the sequence can then be looped for musical performance. The tempos are also close enough that it can be used in concert with Paul Slocum's Atari 2600 SynthCart. CVDRUM software uses the ColecoVision's sound chips to create 8 different drum like sounds that have the vintage 8-bit sound. MP3 examples and additional information can be found here.

Temporarily Unavailable

The Tripod page you are trying to reach has exceeded its hourly bandwidth limit. The site will be available again in 2 hours!

Thank you!

The page has been moved to another location so the bandwidth problems should no longer be an issue. :)

..Al

Can anyone get the demo to work? I've tried it in MESS and I can't get it to play any patterns. I add some beats to a pattern and then start it playing (the beat indicator at the bottom is cycling) but there's no sound. I know MESS sound is working because it makes a sound when you first start the program.

-Paul

hi!

CVDRUM's author sent me some e-mails. I can answer your questions. The Demo version can be played only with VirtualColeco.

It takes me about two days to look at the source code (not the demo version). I optimized some part of his code and I also fixed the problem. The new version (not the demo version) works with MESS and ADAMEM.

Daniel B.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived