IGNORED

Best 5200 Emulator for the PC?

Omega-TI

41 minutes ago, --- Ω --- said:

Thanks guys!  It's up and running... now I just have to get used to playing on the keyboard...

YES!.webm 4.15 MB · 1 download

2600daptor has an adapter for both 5200 controllers. You can also use a pc controller and just use the keyboard for the keypad. An analog pc stick like a Logitech is maybe best. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, --- Ω --- said:

I have an analog joystick that I use on my Atari 5200 already if I could use the same stick on my PC that would be fantastic!   Where do I find this converter?

158637339_AnalogJoystick.JPG.7685ffbdc40892a19ff85e17b86baef1.JPG

It would be a 15 pin PC  gameport to USB adapter, right. They are pretty common an inexpensive. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, --- Ω --- said:

They have so many to choose from at so many different prices...  << EXAMPLES >> 

I would go with one of the three Rockfire RM-203 choices (they are all the same product), depending on whether you want prime or not. One thing I dislike about the new eBay-like Amazon is the separate listings of several of the same thing. The ones I have came with a couple old gameport racing wheels I bought. Somewhere between Win95 and Win98 everything had adapters to use both.

https://www.amazon.com/Rockfire-game-Adapter-RM-203-gameport/dp/B004HAX7OU/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=15+pin+gameport+to+usb&qid=1574448147&sr=8-4

• Like 1