IGNORED

John Wick Forum Technology

Mr SQL

Progressive Gangsta's and Extremist groups have beneffited from advanced Forum technology like AtariAge since the 80's!

SECURE_EMAIL.thumb.jpg.8f947e988eaf2474b4fa316bb2144e0e.jpg

As John Wick teaches us through powerful images this technology is still in use by clandistine groups today.

Secure communications technology also has application for less nefarious purposes - many businesses, people and organizations value private communications software that can connect via legacy modems, null cable networking or operate as stand alone secure communications consoles.   

All these modes of operation were and are still popular with my 80's BBS software from Saint John Gallery and RelationalFramework still offers analysis and data recovery support on existing installations of legacy communications servers Today!

Here is an analysis demo of a standalone install from 1994 where I backdoor in and step back in time to recover the last users email by loading the image disc into an emulator: 

Secure systems cannot be hosted in an emu (defeats the concept) but they are excellent tools for analysis and data recovery from John Wick Technology systems :)

The BBS forum software is for the TRS-80 Color Computer and runs at 300 baud with BASIC I/O enabled through the bit-banger port.

Discussion on the featureset shown in the movie - email, instant messaging, forum boards and sub boards is encouraged!

@Keatah will really like this stuff and @Albert has my permission to use this software for the next forum upgrade :)

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now you can create your own standalone retro forum server for fun and games, or Gangsta business! :)

I found the BBS Setup disc and shared it on the TRs-80 forums - 

@MrMaddog  if you need help setting it up you can send me a PM with your questions, if you don't want to post them here ;)

Best paractice then and now: change default sysadmin passwords...