IGNORED

What would you load on a spare TIPI if you planned to sell it?

Omega-TI

I hooked up my old TIPI tonight (received the correct RPi power supply), plugged in a brand new 32GB SD card and got everything setup and working.  Problem is, I really don't know how much stuff I should pre-load on it, if any, for the next guy.  Also I have an old FlashROM I don't use anymore, should I pair that with the TIPI and maybe setup a menu system?   Or should I just sell it "barebones" to someone familiar with the TI and let them figure it out? 

OldTIPI.thumb.JPG.07ad28111805a150f7113c1c19551585.JPG

I'll probably have to find the original TI facade as well, I don't think anyone would want it with the Ω symbol on the front.  I don't really need two TIPI systems, and have not used this one in quite some time so don't see any reason to hold onto it.

I've been waiting for a TIPI for a while - if you've got one on the block I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Personally while I think pre-loaded stuff is great the first thing I'd do is start fresh to get the experience of setting up the hardware.  And the omega symbol is pretty cool :)