IGNORED

Confusing Graemlins again!!

StanJr

I've got too much time on my hands again, so I got to wondering: Why does the confused graemlin ( ) have a frowny face? I'd use it more often but it looks so sad or upset and I'm not usually sad or upset when I'm confused. I'm usually just confused, like now. I'd hate to be misrepresented by a graemlin.

Don't worry, work starts back up Monday. I won't have time for such banal pursuits soon... (see, this is when I'm sad), not this:

You are getting sleepy...Stan

I think its like in the mortal kombat games.. a simple pallette shift and an addition of something new created a new figher, or in this case a new graemlin

minus the downslope eyebrows plus the color of and some ??? marks equals . I will call him Scorpion, as the is more of a sub-zero.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: liquid_sky ]

Wait until you see how many smiley faces the new message board software we're looking at switching to has. Okay, let me take a screengrab.

phpEmoticons.png

Many of these are animated, also. And this is just a base installation. It will be very easy for us to install additional "Smiley Packages". You can bet that there'll be many of these packages out there.

..Al

OOO! I wanna name them!

Smiley, Kinda Smiley, Sad Guy, Excited Guy, Shocked Guy, Funny lip Guy, Cool Guy, Oddly Happy Guy (what's with him?), Unhappy Guy, Happy but bleeding by the mouth Guy, Embarassed Guy, Sad Crying Guy, Angry Devil Guy, Happy Devil Guy (mischevious), Oh boy Sacrasm Guy, Winky if-ya-know-what-I-mean Guy, Alert!, Huh?, Hey!, over here/keeping it going, totally blase Guy, So funny it made me green Guy, Santa Guy.

These new ones are great!!! Woo hoo!

Stan of a thousand faces