Jump to content
IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit/5200: Best Homebrew (2019 Atari Homebrew Awards)


Atari 8-Bit/5200: Best Homebrew (2019 Atari Homebrew Awards)  

81 members have voted

  1. 1. Atari 8-Bit/5200: Best Homebrew (2019 Atari Homebrew Awards)

    • Adventure Ponies - Daniel "Gibstov" Blevins, Krzysztof "Kaz" Ziembik
      6
    • Berks Four - Jon Wiliams
      9
    • Castle Defender - Martin "MatoSimi" Simeček, Piotr "Piesiu" Radecki, Michał "stRing" Radecki (original game by Chris Bradburne)
      10
    • Gravity Worms - Krzysztof "xxl" Dudek, Jakub "Aceman" Szeląg, Kamil "Vidol" Walaszek
      12
    • Imogen - Frantisek "Fandal" Houra, Petr "HardCore" Postava, Lukas Bezdek, José Pereira (original game by Michael St Aubyn)
      3
    • Jet Set Willy 2019 - Terence "Tezz" Derby (original game by Matthew Smith)
      11
    • Monty on the Run - Krzysztof "Rastan" Wróbel, Marek "Konop" Konopka, Michał "Miker" Szpilowski (original game by Jason Perkins, Terry Droid)
      3
    • The Rescue Expedition - Kamil "Gorgh" Trzaska, Krzysztof "Kaz" Ziembik, Michał "Caruso" Brzezicki
      8
    • Star Vagrant - Rafał "MADRAFi" Czemko, Rafał "Broniu" Broniarek, Krzysztof "Kaz" Ziembik, Michał "Caruso" Brzezicki
      8
    • Wasteland - Michael Jaskula
      11

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2020 at 11:00 PM

Recommended Posts

2019 Atari Homebrew Awards

Celebrating the best in Atari Homebrew

brought to you by

ZeroPage Homebrew, The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion, Mark/Space | Project Argon and AtariAge

 

991686307_2019AtariHomebrewAwards-SquareAd-Medium.thumb.jpg.cc915e1e3c4229de956893d244093093.jpg

 

 

Voting Begins: January 18, 2020 @ 00:00:00 PT  January 23, 2020 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT

Voting Ends: January 25, 2020 @ 23:59:59 PT  EXTENDED TO: January 28, 2020 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT

Awards Show: February 1, 2020 @ 12:00PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT on the ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

 

Nominated Game Binary Downloads:

Atari 2600 Completed, Atari 2600 WIP, Atari 2600 Packaging, Atari 7800 Completed, Atari 8bit/5200 Completed

 

Welcome to the 2019 Atari Homebrew Awards, where YOU get to vote on your favourite homebrew games of 2019! The results of the Atari Homebrew Awards, will be announced LIVE on the ZeroPage Homebrew's Twitch channel on February 1st, 2020 at 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 8PM GMT during a special broadcast. We will be announcing the winners and runners up on the broadcast in each of the categories along with LIVE acceptance speeches from the winners, plus much more!!

 

FULL 2019 LIST FOR: Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari 8bit/5200

NOMINATION RESULTS: Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari 8-Bit/5200

 

Atari Homebrew Awards Categories (VOTE IN ALL!!):

 

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, bhall408 said:

For sure! In the future would be nice to be able to assign points to more than one.

We would love to move to that type of voting system in the future, it gets really hard to choose just one out of all the amazing homebrew made each year!

 

- James

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Bikerbob said:

where do you find the games if you would like to try them out?? no matter what I click I go to facebook pages for ZeroPage.. nothing about the games themselves????

 

James

Some (many?) of them are commercial or otherwise not posted.

 

What I ended up doing was searching on youtube for a game play video of each of the entries. I was able to find all of them available on YouTube for the 400/800/5200 entries as well as 7800 entries.

 

In the future, it would be nice to have links to ROM (if available) and game play video (if available) with the list of entries.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bikerbob said:

where do you find the games if you would like to try them out?? no matter what I click I go to facebook pages for ZeroPage.. nothing about the games themselves????

 

2 hours ago, bhall408 said:

Some (many?) of them are commercial or otherwise not posted.

 

What I ended up doing was searching on youtube for a game play video of each of the entries. I was able to find all of them available on YouTube for the 400/800/5200 entries as well as 7800 entries.

 

In the future, it would be nice to have links to ROM (if available) and game play video (if available) with the list of entries.

 

 

Heya @Bikerbob and @bhall408! We provided a binary download of all the available games from both the nomination listing page and each voting page and we also did a playthrough of all the nominated 8-bit games before the voting ended.

 

- James

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Heya @Bikerbob and @bhall408! We provided a binary download of all the available games from both the nomination listing page and each voting page and we also did a playthrough of all the nominated 8-bit games before the voting ended.

Ah... I did find it when I went back now, but I had missed it at the time.

 

(@Bikerbob The line that said "Nominated Game Binary Downloads:")

 

I think I was looking for it in some sort of table format, and so I missed that it was a single link for each category, and not a link per game/title.

 

So my miss.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was locked
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...