IGNORED

Spotlight Challenges / Badge Gallery

G-type

I would like to host a new sort of challenge, somewhat related to the high score challenge, but distinct. You will not be competing  for the high score, but against a predetermined challenge score.

I have always loved the Activision Patch challenges, and wish that something like that existed for the rest of the library. Now it can! 

Each month I will spotlight a group of games  centered around a theme. I will set a challenge score for each game. Anyone who reaches that score will earn a virtual badge that I will add to the gallery. Badges can only be earned during the month that game is spotlighted.

BCC3BD1E-5DC0-4843-A841706AE575C694_sour

February Spotlight Challenge: H20

You have until midnight February 29 to earn these badges. Game settings are all at 1/b/b

Atlantis: 125k

Seaquest: 50k

Dolphin: 80k

Bermuda Triangle: 15k

Fathom: 500

• Like 2

Except Atlantis, I'm pretty sure I can crack those out pretty quickly, my PB's are higher-BUT!!!

I've been trying to "score high" for a while, kinda good at it now.

:P

However, I got my Son(25 y/o)a 2600 and a Harmony cart for Christmas, he is highly interested, but struggling.

Your numbers, "goals" are very much in line with scores I think he would be excited to achieve, and right on the edge of can/can't for him, I'll definitely try to get him interested!!!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...