IGNORED

WTB/WTT: N64 Controller, Goldeneye, Super Smash Bros(original), A Link to the Past

bluejay

Looking for some N64 stuff as well as a copy of A Link to the Past. As for the controller color, I'd prefer one that's not blue, gray, or watermelon (that's what I currently have; I need one more) but it doesn't really matter as long as it's functional and not too expensive.

I don't mind if the carts are in below-decent condition as long as it isn't too expensive and still has at least most of the label.

The N64 stuff is the most important out of these, and I'd prefer if it all came from the same person, but again, doesn't really matter.

Thanks!

P.S. I'll also trade for some Atari stuff(have you seen my FS thread that was a disaster?) as well.

Edited by bluejay

Attempting to hunt down even one good N64 controller with a solid analog is frustrating. I have 3 original controllers and 2 are "kinda-sorta" loose.

I tried some of those new ones that look like N64 controllers. SUCKS! The "analog" is actually digital - don't let them fool you! Sent that back the same day.

I read a lot of reviews and found the Brawler is a highly rated controller with a very modern look/feel but at $40 it was higher than I wanted to go.

I eventually settled on and bought 2 of these: Retro-Bit Tribute 64 Wired N64 Controller for Nintendo 64 - Original Port. I purchased an ice blue and a forest green controller. $25 was a tad higher than I wanted to go but working originals go for about that and working originals are also used so I said the hell with it. VERY nice controllers and I am exceptionally happy with them. True analog stick, feels a little better than a Saturn controller (and MUCH better than an N64 controller IMHO), Z-button is on the shoulder now and has all the controls. The D-pad looked like an odd placement but it feels fine once you get it down and that didn't take long at all.

Just my $0.02 if you're still looking for an N64 controller. :)

Edited by ClassicGMR

13 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

Attempting to hunt down even one good N64 controller with a solid analog is frustrating. I have 3 original controllers and 2 are "kinda-sorta" loose.

I tried some of those new ones that look like N64 controllers. SUCKS! The "analog" is actually digital - don't let them fool you! Sent that back the same day.

I read a lot of reviews and found the Brawler is a highly rated controller with a very modern look/feel but at $40 it was higher than I wanted to go.

I eventually settled on and bought 2 of these: Retro-Bit Tribute 64 Wired N64 Controller for Nintendo 64 - Original Port. I purchased an ice blue and a forest green controller. $25 was a tad higher than I wanted to go but working originals go for about that and working originals are also used so I said the hell with it. VERY nice controllers and I am exceptionally happy with them. True analog stick, feels a little better than a Saturn controller (and MUCH better than an N64 controller IMHO), Z-button is on the shoulder now and has all the controls. The D-pad looked like an odd placement but it feels fine once you get it down and that didn't take long at all.

Just my $0.02 if you're still looking for an N64 controller. :)

Thanks for your answer.

Yeah, $25 is a tad to high for me as well, and I'm one of those weirdos that prefer original stuff over new(revised) stuff no matter how much they are better(which is why I prefer my 1541 over a sd2iec).

There is a green one on ebay right now for $15 obo, so I'm probavly gonna offer $10 or so for it.

And as for the games... still looking!

Thanks!