IGNORED

Atari Portfolio IDE kits Being Made Up

rcamp48

As we speak , Atari Portfolio IDE kits are being made up for the modest price of $30 US, these kits will have an IDE to CF adapter (40 pin) on them and attach to the Parallel port. For the first 5 buyers I will include a 64 K Atari Portfolio memory card with a  new battery in it. The software for the CF card will work for hard drives, CD roms, etc an dI will personally test each one , a friend of mine is making them up, they will be well made... Russ

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have  a better solution, you just need a parallel interface and a parallel card (PCIE), I am working on Transfolio as we speak, and yes it will work with Windows 10 computers 64 bit or 32 bit, I will work on it a bit more this afternoon. I have the source code for Transfolio Shell, if you have a real parallel interface it will work as it is,. I will post what I have written so far right now and you can try it out.

TransfolioShell.zip

The transfolio program works but for me I need to put the io address in to the command line(-p decimal of parallel port address).

This is on Windows 11. to get the decimal of your card just use the Windows calculator in programmer's mode. if you could add this to the program it would be cool.

On 10/13/2021 at 1:19 PM, rcamp48 said:

I have  a better solution, you just need a parallel interface and a parallel card (PCIE), I am working on Transfolio as we speak, and yes it will work with Windows 10 computers 64 bit or 32 bit, I will work on it a bit more this afternoon. I have the source code for Transfolio Shell, if you have a real parallel interface it will work as it is,. I will post what I have written so far right now and you can try it out.

TransfolioShell.zip 17.27 MB · 2 downloads

Unfortunately I only have an All-In-One type of PC.