IGNORED

Hold: Apple Super Serial Card, CoCoSDC, Wii, OoT, LttP, Various PC stuff

bluejay

Don't be confused, I want to buy this stuff, not sell it.

Everything has to work unless otherwise noted.

Apple Super Serial Card $45 shipped, 35 if it doesn't come with the DB25 connector. 

CoCoSDC $50 shipped.

Toshiba Libretto 70ct or earlier Want to trade for my Compaq LTE 5280, read below.

Wii Motion Plus Adapter $6 shipped. I can take this in a regular paper envelope if the content is wrapped in bubble wrap in the inside.

The stuff below is only if you also have something to sell on the list above.

Any PS/2 Mouse $3

PCMCIA(NOT CARDBUS) Wifi Card $10

Compact Flash Card between 2-8GB $5

Macintosh 800k disk with a few games of your choice on it $3 Doesn't matter what game(s)I just want to do something with my Mac. 

DB9 Serial Null Modem Cable $5

1.2mb 5.25" High Density Floppy Drive $12

A Link to the Past for SNES $18

Wind Waker for GC $20 for just the disk or $35 for the complete game

The stuff that I have for trade. Each of us pays for each other's shipping, let me know if you have a problem with that.

Compaq LTE 5280 Corrupted BIOS. Does POST but does not boot from any drives. Reflashing the BIOS ROM should fix it. Missing PCMCIA port cover and RAM expansion port cover(the latter is barely noticeable since it's so small) Dead battery. I'll include a 810mb hard drive(with caddy) and a car charger(plugs into cigarette lighter) if your Libretto comes with a hard drive and a charger. Some keys are sticking and the mouse nipple is disintegrating. Definately a fixer upper system, but the specs might be appealing: 120mhz Pentium, 800x600 active matrix TFT LCD, 16MB RAM, Cirrus Logic chipset, internal ESS Audiodrive with stereo speakers.

Sears 2600 4 switch Gold paint on front face partially turned gold but in otherwise good condition. Comes with all hookups.

TRS-80 Model 100 Motherboard works, but screen won't display anything. Was recapped. 8k RAM. It's in almost immaculate condition though.

Street Fighter II (SNES)

Scooby Doo Mystery (SNES)

Lion King (SNES) label is slightly faded

Excitebike 64 (N64)

Hey You! Pikachu! (N64) Comes with the microphone adapter but no microphone.

Pac Man, Frogger, Super Breakout, Donkey Kong (2600) All of them have varying degrees of label issues.

All of the games work and don't have any notable defects unless otherwise noted. Will post pictures as soon as I can. More stuff might be added.

Shipping: I don't mind things smaller than a game cartridge or DVD case being shipped in a bubbleope with an extra layer or two of bubble wrap. But anything bigger I'd prefer it be shipped in a box with appropriate padding. I will do the same if we decide to trade unless you want me to do otherwise.

I can pay via paypal friends and family if you have reputation on here Atariage or ebay.

Questions are more than welcome.

Thanks!

Everything is in hold for now. I need every bit of spare money in case there's a problem with manufacturing my projects.

Edited by bluejay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...