IGNORED

Need Something?

bob1200xl

1 hour ago, BillC said:

I know they made loaders for backup tape drives, but I've never heard of one for floppy drives. I used to have a couple of slot load IDE CD drives with an internal 4 disc magazine.

Now I could be wrong or wrong about what machine it was for but I seem to remember a video tape data backup system, may have been for the Amiga tho...There deffo was one, just not sure for who..

3 hours ago, bob1200xl said:

I may regret this...

Gilsaluki was lamenting the scarcity of diskette holders - Flip-n-Files, I think.

I have many. I'll never use them all. He can have some of mine. Be aware that it may take me a while to search my stuff.

I have lots and lots of Atari 8-bit things that I will never use. Anybody looking for something? (not Collectibles, OK?)

Gilsaluki: MediaMate or Flip-n-File?

DSC01752.JPG

Believe it or not, if you've got a spare disk-notcher to make "flippy" disk, that would be great. 

I could use more of the flip-in-file cart holders (disk too, but I'll accept any kind there), I have filled what I have. I attempted to order more from Best E., back before I boycotted them, but they were sold out anyway. Willing to pay what is needed.

Here's a quick list of the APX manuals that not any of the five versions of the manuals have not been archived (with the exception of two of these that have VERY low res scans of them and I would like to make more readable scans.) Plus software of the last few APX programs that have not been archived.

Checker King

Diggerbonk

Polycalc

Lemonade

Basic Number Utility (RENUM)

Reversi

Character Set Editor (software as well)

Presidents of the United States

Solitair

Isopleth Map-Making Package

GTIA Demonstration Diskette

Rabbotz

Utility Diskette II

Data Base/Report System

Word Search Generator

Snark Hunt

Calculus Demon

Market Place

Geography

Deep Blue C Compiler

Real Estate Cash Flow Analysis

Diskmenu

Home Loan Analysis (software as well)

Dandy

Wordgo

Calculator (just the software)

I will try to make a list of software from other publishers.

Here's some word processors that don't have manuals archived.

Alog Pagewriter

Diamond Write

Electronic Notebook by Amulet Enterprises. (software as well)

Form Letter Writer by MMG Micro Software (software as well)

Text Writer by Artworx (software as well)

Write 80 

Wordmaster by Cygnus (software as well)

3 minutes ago, 8bitguy1 said:

Is this just really a wish list of A8 stuff and Bob1200xl sees if he has it and is willing to part with it?  Seems very generous.  Don't need anything myself, got more than I can use now.  But my hat's off to you.

Bob1200XL is pretty much the Atari Easter Bunny.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bob1200xl said:

OK, but this isn't just about diskette holders. I have other Atari hardware pieces, books and manuals, as well.

Bob

Ok if that's the case, then count me in for either a 400 or 800 ;) . No need to ship, I'll pick it up after this virus situation calms down.

2 hours ago, AtariGeezer said:

I don't need any flip-in-file cart holders, already have 3, but if you have an Orange Basic XE Cart, that would be nice.  That would complete my OSS cart stuff...

I'll poke around, but that kind of thing isn't generally available. Mine is black.

Bob

6 hours ago, mytek said:

Ok if that's the case, then count me in for either a 400 or 800 ;) . No need to ship, I'll pick it up after this virus situation calms down.

This was belated April fools joke, and I don't seriously expect Bob to give me either one of these for free.