IGNORED

Wipeout Enduro 26XX (Enduro Hack)

Jamcat Reloaded

• 4 months later...

Jamcat, Are you James C?  I am liking your wipeout Enduro.  It seems easier to me than regular enduro, I was wondering if it would be possible to run across ammo in the road and then use that to blast other ships?    I'd love to blast my way through traffic jams.  Nice job!

If we moved the throttle to the stick, so up was faster, down was slower, it would free the fire button for blasting fools in my way. Get out my way Fool! I'm a space man, drinking red bull and flying down the road.

Edited by scrummy

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 3:28 PM, scrummy said:

Jamcat, Are you James C?  I am liking your wipeout Enduro.  It seems easier to me than regular enduro, I was wondering if it would be possible to run across ammo in the road and then use that to blast other ships?    I'd love to blast my way through traffic jams.  Nice job!

If we moved the throttle to the stick, so up was faster, down was slower, it would free the fire button for blasting fools in my way. Get out my way Fool! I'm a space man, drinking red bull and flying down the road.

Yes, I am. Sorry, my shacking skills are limited to only changing graphics. I have no programming skills to change anything else. But anyone with those kind of skills are free to re-edit the hack to add the added ammo.

Yes, it is kinda easy. The ships are a little less wider than the original car graphic. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...