IGNORED

Question regarding desireabiltiy of JVM (phylon) schematics

munkyxtc

Hey fellow jag collectors...I was just continuing my clean up of misc jag items, and happened upon an item I forgot I had...CAD drawn schematic for the JVM (phylon) actually 2 of them dated 8/30/1994, one is for the PCB Assembly, and the other is for the actual PCB Fabrication. The name on them for original design is M. Miranda. So my question to all of you is, what is the desirability of such an item?

Any input would be great,

Dave

"M"

Hey fellow jag collectors...I was just continuing my clean up of misc jag items, and happened upon an item I forgot I had...CAD drawn schematic for the JVM (phylon) actually 2 of them dated 8/30/1994, one is for the PCB Assembly, and the other is for the actual PCB Fabrication. The name on them for original design is M. Miranda. So my question to all of you is, what is the desirability of such an item?  

Any input would be great,  

Dave

"M"

Cool please release them sounds interesting...

Has anyone who has responded to this message ever get a copy of these so called schematics?

Glenn

No reason to be sarcastic, and act as if they do not exist...I think I've done more than enough business w/ fellow collector (I've got references, quite a few on AA as well) of rare/htf jag items, that I've proven myself to be legit, and not just run my mouth. Since your are doubtful, perhaps you can direct me where I can find a scanner/photocopier that will copy CAD sized paper (approximately the size of a movie poster)? Now, if you'd like to respond w/ suggestions, I'd appreciate it. BTW- I haven't gotten back to everyone that has posted here, is because I was on business for the last 2 weeks...now I'm back home here in philly, and will check the board a lil more often.

Dave

Has anyone who has responded to this message ever get a copy of these so called schematics?

Glenn

No reason to be sarcastic, and act as if they do not exist...I think I've done more than enough business w/ fellow collector (I've got references, quite a few on AA as well) of rare/htf jag items, that I've proven myself to be legit, and not just run my mouth. Since your are doubtful, perhaps you can direct me where I can find a scanner/photocopier that will copy CAD sized paper (approximately the size of a movie poster)? Now, if you'd like to respond w/ suggestions, I'd appreciate it. BTW- I haven't gotten back to everyone that has posted here, is because I was on business for the last 2 weeks...now I'm back home here in philly, and will check the board a lil more often.

Dave

Dave,

Didn't mean to come across that way. Appolgize for my harsh post. It's normally not my nature to be like that.

That is a good question on scanning such documents. That proves to be a challenge. About the only way I have to do it is a HP scanner. Scan each section and then try and piece together with photoshop.

Another alternative is to try and have the schematic reduced down and then scan it from there.

Either way, I think you will end up with a large PDF file. It's going to be a trade off between size of PDF and clarity and detail on the image.

I think most Kinko's should have large page copiers that can probably reduce them down in size.

What are the physical dimensions of the CAD drawings? 11 x 17? Bigger?

Glenn