IGNORED

I wonder if I'll ever finish this...

CPUWIZ

That is my WiFi dev-system, that accidentally had an SD card shoved up it's ass, with 92 MCP ROM's on it.  You can upload a ROM, from your phone, or whatever has a browser, it runs a web server, you connect to.

If I ever finish it and route a PCB design.

• Like 10

11 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

That is my WiFi dev-system, that accidentally had an SD card shoved up it's ass, with 92 MCP ROM's on it.  You can upload a ROM, from your phone, or whatever has a browser, it runs a web server, you connect to.

If I ever finish it and route a PCB design.

You'll finish it! Even if it isn't something produced I want to see it in action!

13 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

I believe only 3 exist.

What an odd number and a shame ;-). Good thing I still have my shot glass equivalent.

I hope you do get around to producing the PCB... before I retire and can still afford to buy stuff ;-)

glass.thumb.png.0c52c4558e4182cc0362e1fcf078276c.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

You'll finish it! Even if it isn't something produced I want to see it in action!

It works. I've seen it in action. There is about a half dozen of us that have watched this grow over the last couple years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't do lists or pre-orders, unlike Atari, I like to finish something before I even estimate how much it costs, or I even have interest.  Like Shawn said, I've been working, on this, off and on since about October 2018 and my wire mess version works.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

I don't do lists or pre-orders, unlike Atari, I like to finish something before I even estimate how much it costs, or I even have interest.  Like Shawn said, I've been working, on this, off and on since about October 2018 and my wire mess version works.

Well I hope to see more of it in the future! I like seeing new 7800 stuff.

1 hour ago, CPUWIZ said:

<jaguar rage mode on>Well sell it to us already damn it.  You owe us.  Show me the box art so I can nitpick it too.</jaguar rage mode off>

Hope people still recognize sarcasm!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tarzilla said:

What an odd number and a shame ;-). Good thing I still have my shot glass equivalent.

I hope you do get around to producing the PCB... before I retire and can still afford to buy stuff ;-)

glass.thumb.png.0c52c4558e4182cc0362e1fcf078276c.png

That looks like a typical shotglass from my old drinking days!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/4/2020 at 8:47 PM, sramirez2008 said:

I need one of those AA shot glasses.

I also need one! @Albert would you consider getting some more made and stocking them in the AA Store? I feel like there might be a market for AA merch in general. I am basing that hunch on very little but I'd be down for a shot glass and a t-shirt. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

I also need one! @Albert would you consider getting some more made and stocking them in the AA Store? I feel like there might be a market for AA merch in general. I am basing that hunch on very little but I'd be down for a shot glass and a t-shirt. 

I am sure using both and I am sure other people could use some.  I have a vintage AA shirt. LOL

IMG-7851.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

I was thinking the exact same thing...

Glasses, shot glasses, Hell... Coffee Mugs,  And t-shirts would all be big sellers I bet :)