IGNORED

NES Captain Comic; rare?

A year or so back, I put one up on eBay and didn't get any bids at all. Ended up trading it to someone on RGVC for a copy of Planet Patrol.

Oh, BTW, apparently there are some versions of the NES that will not play Color Dreams games. Don't know much more info than that but someone around here surely will.

• 3 months later...
$10 is what they sold it for complete at Gamers when I bought one.

Worth it?  Hmm, debateable.  To a collector perhaps. ;)

Damn.. well.. was yours blue? And was it worth it? Am I collector.. well, sorta. But would I wanna spend $10 (Total) on a game just to have it. Not even 8-Bit's of Joy had a working ROM. So I wouldn't know what it was. (I keep wanting to hope it was something like Comix Zone, but I know that's not true. One can dream...)

Damn.. well.. was yours blue? And was it worth it? Am I collector.. well, sorta. But would I wanna spend $10 (Total) on a game just to have it. Not even 8-Bit's of Joy had a working ROM. So I wouldn't know what it was. (I keep wanting to hope it was something like Comix Zone, but I know that's not true. One can dream...)

Mine was indeed the blue version. It was justified to me by the fact I needed it, it was complete, and I didn't have it (blue or otherwise) but truthfully I only played the game once for a few minutes and shelved it. It did nothing to grab my attention. That's Color Dreams games in a nutshell really.