IGNORED

Odynexus, a new Atari Lynx game!!!

LordKraken

On 12/18/2023 at 6:30 PM, Guitari said:

Only at the AA store? Anywhere in UK/EU? Same old thing, big customs into the UK etc.

When I spoke to @Gaztee a few weeks ago he said he may look into stocking lynx titles here in the UK.

I could do with a stockist in the UK too. Just tried for a shipping estimate and it was almost $30 making for a very expensive game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blany said:

I could do with a stockist in the UK too. Just tried for a shipping estimate and it was almost $30 making for a very expensive game.

Oh was it? So 80 dollars is £63. I don't mind the cost of the game but yes postage is crazy but there'll likely be customs charges too. I know Gaztee stocks Songbird Jag titles in Birmingham. Not sure if he'd do AA lynx titles. 

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, agradeneu said:

Has someone beaten the game as of yet? 

Please post your scores! 🙂

It still says "pre-order pending" as far as i'm concerned (ordered the day of release).

I guess we'll have to be a bit more patient, but i'm sure people will have great scores to share.

Congratulations for the award by the way, well deserved =]

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Albert said:

I will be shipping them all soon, I'll have a large batch of pre-orders out next week. 

..Al

Yay! This must mean the last of the “Last Chance” orders will be shipped prior, no?

Just now, bfstats said:

Yay! This must mean the last of the “Last Chance” orders will be shipped prior, no?

No, but I continue to work on them. I shipped over 900 Last Chance games over the last week, that's the largest such shipment yet. And I shall continue...

..Al

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Albert said:

No, but I continue to work on them. I shipped over 900 Last Chance games over the last week, that's the largest such shipment yet. And I shall continue...

..Al

Thanks for the update.