IGNORED

Finally, a Jag Score!

Mindfield

Woohoo! Finally got a decent score. Spent $150 (Canadian) and got this:

CIB Atari Jaguar Power Kit (no pack-in game) with 1 controller and Wolfenstein 3D w/ overlay -- MINT! Seriously, the box, manuals, unit and accessories are absolutely mint. It was only ever used once.

Also picked up:

- CIB Sega Genesis (version 2) with 2 games (1 boxed). Excellent condition.

- Loose Sega Saturn (White Japanese model, modded) w/ 1 controller and a bunch of pirated (CD only) backups. (Actual pirate titles, not burned ISOs) Also excellent condition, though the CDs are pretty well used.

Not bad for $150. Now I gotta get me some Jag carts.

Wow, nice score. I'd like to find one like that -- though I haven't yet found the Toilet -- er, JagCD. (And I want one. VLM, baby!)

I've been making a point of trying to collect boxed consoles 'n games whenever possible, and I've had surprising luck lately (particularly for me, in my area, that's been dry since ... well, probably since this stuff was still on the market) Especially with the Jag -- it couldn't have been any more mint if it still had the shrinkwrap on it. (Did they come shrinkwrapped?) As it is everything was still wrapped in its original plastic sleeve inside the box. Even that crappy fragile egg carton stuff was intact.

Now my problem is getting carts. :-)

thats pretty pricy, I got my jag brand new with a sealed tempest for around 65 bucks canadian. The most expensive game is Power Drive Rally and I think I payed close to 50 bucks on that one (good game, though I still felt ripped off) and I have about 10 or 11 games and I dont think I have spent more than say 275 or 300 on everything

Wow, nice score.  I'd like to find one like that -- though I haven't yet found the Toilet -- er, JagCD.  (And I want one.  VLM, baby!)

I've been making a point of trying to collect boxed consoles 'n games whenever possible, and I've had surprising luck lately (particularly for me, in my area, that's been dry since ... well, probably since this stuff was still on the market)  Especially with the Jag -- it couldn't have been any more mint if it still had the shrinkwrap on it.  (Did they come shrinkwrapped?)  As it is everything was still wrapped in its original plastic sleeve inside the box.  Even that crappy fragile egg carton stuff was intact.

Now my problem is getting carts.  :-)

I know I've flogged this one to death, but go to digitalcentre.com. The owner's got a ton of old Atari stuff that he wants to unload, and his place is only an hour away from you. $15 (CDN) / game (boxed) isn't too bad at all.

Woohoo!  Finally got a decent score.  Spent $150 (Canadian) and got this:

CIB Atari Jaguar Power Kit (no pack-in game) with 1 controller and Wolfenstein 3D w/ overlay -- MINT!  Seriously, the box, manuals, unit and accessories are absolutely mint.  It was only ever used once.

Also picked up:

- CIB Sega Genesis (version 2) with 2 games (1 boxed).  Excellent condition.

- Loose Sega Saturn (White Japanese model, modded) w/ 1 controller and a bunch of pirated (CD only) backups.  (Actual pirate titles, not burned ISOs)  Also excellent condition, though the CDs are pretty well used.

Not bad for $150.  Now I gotta get me some Jag carts.

Congrats on an awesome score. 8) The box to the Jag being in mint condition is a treasure in itself. Nice!

Maybe you could post a pic of that modded Saturn sometime? I'd like to see that. :)

How bout this for a score:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...egory=3528&rd=1

for $27.00 plus fair ship I got 5 CD games:

Battlemorph

Hoverstrike

Highlander

Baldies

Myst

All still sealed in their original shrinkwrap.

:D  

Edge

Nice score. I'd pay $27.00 just for Battlemorph and Hoverstrike-used. To have those still sealed is a great deal and the others would be icing on the cake. Awesome. 8)