IGNORED

Atari 810 ROM replacement

cwilbar

On 1/24/2023 at 9:10 PM, MrFish said:

Thanks... I hadn't noticed the file size until today -- when I was looking at the 810 ROMs I have up on my site. I'll have to get that corrected.

Thanks for the additional info too. Do you know if Avery ever posted a disassembly for the ROM?

Corrected Rev. E ROM and @phaeron's disassembly posted to my site.

Hardware Computerist: Atari 810 Floppy

[Note: Refreshing browser may be necessary to see changes.]

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrFish said:

Corrected Rev. E ROM and @phaeron's disassembly posted to my site.

Hardware Computerist: Atari 810 Floppy

[Note: Refreshing browser may be necessary to see changes.]

Wow! I have never come across your web pages before. Looks like an excellent and well organised source of information.

What is the home page? From the one with the title "The Serious Computerist" I couldn't find out how to find the drive pages. The link above does work, but I couldn't see how they are linked. I simply wanted to bookmark a single page.

5 hours ago, atariry said:

Wow! I have never come across your web pages before. Looks like an excellent and well organised source of information.

What is the home page? From the one with the title "The Serious Computerist" I couldn't find out how to find the drive pages. The link above does work, but I couldn't see how they are linked. I simply wanted to bookmark a single page.

Upper left hand corner, the picture will turn into the Computerist choices available ;)

The problem is seeing the bottom left of the page. I can't there, unless I scale the entire page way down to 68 or 67 percent. There are lots of places a computerist can go on the site. You have to get serious with you browser to find those places. Arrow keys won't scroll down enough to see the last areas unless you scale your screen

Edited by _The Doctor__

12 hours ago, atariry said:

Thanks. They're both works in progress; but the Serious Computerist site has a 6 year head start. I've also had little time for either, since creating the Hardware Computerist.

12 hours ago, atariry said:

A few things to note about my sites.

1. They are actually two separate/unique sites (eventually to be four).

2. Each site icon (upper-left hand image) displays links to the other sites in the family when hovered over (as @_The Doctor__ pointed out).

3. To reach the home page of any site you're currently on, click on "Home" in the upper-left of the text menu.

4. The index pages for any of the sites contain large icon links to all of the sites available.

in the case of the 4th item here, you can reach those by using the base URL's, which you can find some links for in my sig.

So, my sites are a little different than most sites in some respects; but once you figure out what's going on, it's pretty intuitive. One thing to keep in mind is that the banner at the top of the sites will always tell you where you're currently at (except the Home pages, which will just display the name of the site by itself).