IGNORED

JagFest @ AGE

Sauron

Well folks, JagFest @ AGE is now history. I will have a more detailed report within the next couple of days, but here's a few snippets:

- AGE had so many more people than we expected it was unbelievable. I'm still boggled at how many people were there.

- If JagFest @ AGE could be summed up by two games, here they are: Tempest 2000 and Battlesphere.

- The tournaments went quite well, with the winner of the T2K tourney getting a free copy of Protector SE, thanks to Songbird Productions, and the BS:G tourney winner receiving a Scatbox, thanks to ScataLOGIC. Thanks again guys!!!! Just proof that the two most active Jag developers are not only great programmers, they're also great guys!

- The larget group by far in attendence: Jaguar newbies

- Robinson's Requiem: I WANT IT!!!!

Those are just a few teasers. I'll write up a much more detailed report soon!

Well folks, JagFest @ AGE is now history. I will have a more detailed report within the next couple of days, but here's a few snippets:

- AGE had so many more people than we expected it was unbelievable. I'm still boggled at how many people were there.

- If JagFest @ AGE could be summed up by two games, here they are: Tempest 2000 and Battlesphere.

- The tournaments went quite well, with the winner of the T2K tourney getting a free copy of Protector SE, thanks to Songbird Productions, and the BS:G tourney winner receiving a Scatbox, thanks to ScataLOGIC. Thanks again guys!!!! Just proof that the two most active Jag developers are not only great programmers, they're also great guys!

- The larget group by far in attendence: Jaguar newbies

- Robinson's Requiem: I WANT IT!!!!

Those are just a few teasers. I'll write up a much more detailed report soon!

Glad to hear you liked Robinson's Requiem. Now help me get in touch with Louis or Jean-Marie Rocques and I'll lock-down those rights so everyone can get a copy! :)

Can't wait to see your review of AGE!

Jason

I was there too. Once I got home and read the online articles about what was actually supposed to be shown there, I was a little disappointed. I left about an hour and a half early to drive back to Dallas, so I might have missed a couple of things. I really wanted to try out Black Ice/White Noise. Or see Jaws and Star Wars running in Cinepak on the JagCD. But the trip was definitely worth it just to play Battlesphere. I won the first tournament, but got my butt handed to me in the finals. And I bought copies of Phase Zero and Space War 2000, so i'm content. SW2K isn't Battlesphere by a long shot, but it's still a fun game in that same genre.

I was there too. Once I got home and read the online articles about what was actually supposed to be shown there, I was a little disappointed. I left about an hour and a half early to drive back to Dallas, so I might have missed a couple of things. I really wanted to try out Black Ice/White Noise. Or see Jaws and Star Wars running in Cinepak on the JagCD. But the trip was definitely worth it just to play Battlesphere. I won the first tournament, but got my butt handed to me in the finals. And I bought copies of Phase Zero and Space War 2000, so i'm content. SW2K isn't Battlesphere by a long shot, but it's still a fun game in that same genre.

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself! I wasn't able to show off most of the things we had listed, mainly due to the shortage of displays available coupled with the fact that everyone was wanting to play T2K and BS:G. I was able to briefly show a couple of games due to requests, but I'm sorry you missed the very brief showing of BI/WN. RR is the only game that really got much play other than the tournament games, and only due to it being the one game everyone wanted to see.