IGNORED

Woo! eBay Score!

Just won this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...item=3539488158

And at a nice price, and in my province, too.  :-)  Don't find many boxed Odysseys with boxed games these days...

Good find! It seems that Odyssey2 stuff is hit and miss on Ebay. For instance, I got this for $11:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3532115247

I couldn't believe I didn't get outbid! The Quest for the Rings game is complete - so much so it hasn't been played. The pieces haven't been "punched out" yet and the rest were still in sealed bags.

Brian

Wow, nice score! That's peanuts for so many titles, especially since most (all?) of them appear boxed!

This one appears in pretty good condition considering its age. There was only one other bidder and he proxied to $20.00 US, so I outbid by the minimum amount. Amazingly I didn't get sniped at the last moment like I was fully expecting to.

I guess you just gotta hit 'em at the right times to find the right items. Doesn't seem to happen often -- I do fairly regular searches -- but it's nice when it does. Almost as good as a wild find. :-)

Awesome deal.

I won a lot of 16 games on EBay for the Odyssey2 a few months ago paying only $16 for the lot. That amounts to a dollar or less a game. All loose of course.

Odyssey2 stuff isn't as easy to find boxed though. I have only one boxed O2 game so far.

Saturn: Actually, the console box is a bit tatty (though for its age I'm not surprised, and it looks in better condition than the boxed Genesis I got last week), but the game boxes look to be in pretty good condition. Still, for $20 US I can't complain!

Kepone: That was a nice score, too... yeah, Odyssey stuff is pretty hard to come by -- it wasn't a very popular console to begin with (probably the least popular of Inty, Coleco, and Atari -- possibly even less popular than Vectrex) so to find a CIB set isn't bad at all, especially at that price. Mind you the buyer still hasn't responded to my request for a total including shipping, but I'll give him a day or two.

Saturn: Actually, the console box is a bit tatty (though for its age I'm not surprised, and it looks in better condition than the boxed Genesis I got last week), but the game boxes look to be in pretty good condition.

*squints*

Ah, I see some tatteredness, now. :D

Still, for $20 US I can't complain!

I hear ya 100%.. 8)

Weird

i seem to find all the games for the odyssey2 in there boxes around here, but they are always the ones i already have, i have yet to see one just loose somewhere, but it has been a few years since i saw anything odyssey in the wild