IGNORED

A Couple Questions: drawhiscore && Paddle Support

fultonbot

If the joystick fire button is pressed, it will abruptly leave the high score table display, at which point you can also check for the fire button and do any debouncing necessary for your own code.

I do the same attract mode thing in Salvo, with a fire button during the auto-play or high score display returning to the title screen.

17 minutes ago, RevEng said:

If the joystick fire button is pressed, it will abruptly leave the high score table display, at which point you can also check for the fire button and do any debouncing necessary for your own code.

I do the same attract mode thing in Salvo, with a fire button during the auto-play or high score display returning to the title screen.

Is there a way to capture [reset] the same way?

56 minutes ago, RevEng said:

Where can I find Salvo to try it out?  I feel like playing a game right now and not coding.

Edited by fultonbot

7 minutes ago, fultonbot said:

I just purchased a boxed copy.  It's just amazing.

It is quite fantastic. 

Don't forget to hunt for the Easter Egg - Unlock Santa.  Also, it supports both one or two controllers (Robotron style).

Or just let that title screen/theme melody play - hard to believe that is "just" TIA.  There's some real magic there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1