IGNORED

Turbo

I bought my very first coleco last week (posted in the Official thrift finds thread ;) )

And I'v only just put down Hero and picked up another game that appears to be just as addictive

Turbo by Sega

It's like enduro (which btw is my most played Atari game) but with gears :) (only high & low)

It came with a driving controller that seems a little unresponsive but after

a little practice I can almost throw the wheel across and end up where I need to be.

I'v also rearanged my room so the console sits next to me at waist height

so changing gears with the 2nd controler is more natural :)

Just wanted to say "DAMN this game is fun" :D

CV Turbo is super good. Good graphics, good gameplay. The wheel is definetely funky but it 's easy to get used to. Do you have the bizarro battery replacement thing for the steering wheel? It is easily the strangest AC adapter I've ever seen. It looks like the Professer on Gilligan's Island designed it out of stuff on the island.

Turbo used to be the top of the line as far as graphics go.. before that, the driving games were all overhead (as far as I knew), but when Turbo came out, man those were AMAZING GRAPHICS! :lol:

I'd love to play the Colecovision version again.. My pal had it. I didn't :(

CV Turbo is super good. Good graphics, good gameplay.   The wheel is definetely funky but it 's easy to get used to.  Do you have the bizarro battery replacement thing for the steering wheel?  It is easily the strangest AC adapter I've ever seen.  It looks like the Professer on Gilligan's Island designed it out of stuff on the island.

Nope, I'll see how fast this thing eats batteries and either make my own

ac adapter or buy some rechargable batteries :)

Shit man, After about the 5th level (if I may call them levels ?) the oil

on the track becomes a real problem. I think that Ambulance is leaking everywhere. ;)