IGNORED

Genesis game conflicts... Batman Forever?

Jasoco

Ok, I'm about to return the copy of Batman Forever which won't work at all on my Genesis. But I had a thought that maybe it's not the game, but the system. Could there be a conflict with my Genesis 1 (HD Graphics) and the cart? Batman Returns works fine. But Forever just won't work at all.

I wanted to know before I went to the trouble. Because the only other two copies they have there are crappy labels. The labels are peeling and I picked this one even though the sticker was on the label because it looked nicer.

Is there a list somewhere of all games that work on certain versions?

Any help appreciated. I'd like to leave ASAP.

Meh. Forget it. I returned it. I read some "reviews" written by a guy with a whole buttload of games who said it was really crappy and not as good as Batman Returns. So I traded it in for some other "gooder" games.

Yep. Thankfully I found that out before I left so I didn't have to sit around waiting to find out it sucked. ;)

Video Game Critic says it looked like Acclaim tried to incorporate the Mortal Kombat engine into it. And the controls were horrible. Glad I had a dud.