IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Gold Medal Bracket

Vocelli

Well, this has been a fun ride.

I really enjoy playing along in the HSC-I won't bore everyone with all the details here, but I play at Twin Galaxies for high scores, have for a while, and I truly consider myself a "Junior Member" of the All-Star 2600 Crew that comes out of there-I certainly have sneaky-dangerous moments, but I honestly consider myself a "Regular Guy", still learning and being mentored by my Superstar Best Friends.

Still, two seasons competing, two seasons making the Gold Bracket-I really feel like a solid competitor here, and the weekly random activity just makes it a whole lot of rewarding fun.

Congrats, McCallister*Official Concession*-You had an awesome season, I wish you the best of luck and skill going forward-you'll need it, either competitor you face will be a tough test, but you have some unnatural talent, if everything lines up, I believe you have a shot!!!

Thanks to all my Friends supporting and pushing me this year, it has been a blast, and Vocelli, Excellent work running this show!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations Garrett...you beat my best...good luck on the Finals..I .couldn’t quite get that main reactor...came close a couple of times though...it was fun being a huge underdog...I had hope there until your 11:48 score.  OldmanG did the same thing last year with a last minute cobra command high score...I am starting to feel like the Eagles...go to the NFC championship every year!!

cheers,

G

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, Gbag! You're a tough competitor! My recommendation for future competitions: when going up against those who generally don't have much time to play and submit during the week (esp. short weeks like this one), take advantage of that time while they're idle and run up the score. Punish them for waiting until the weekend LOL! Make 'em chase you.

This was my last effort, just finished a couple minutes ago. - 33,015.

33015.thumb.jpg.f19a406d4f035aae66f088de3bfccf69.jpg

Edited by ZilchSr
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1