IGNORED

Intellivision Christmas Carol - The Book Now Available

Rev

I'd like to see a re-issue of the cart and box to go with the book (so I don't have to outbid someone at $200 or so), if that is not overly presumptuous to ask. You can stamp "Re-issue" on everything if you like. I know it's a big undertaking, though.

59 minutes ago, Swami said:

I'd like to see a re-issue of the cart and box to go with the book (so I don't have to outbid someone at $200 or so), if that is not overly presumptuous to ask. You can stamp "Re-issue" on everything if you like. I know it's a big undertaking, though.

That may happen at some point ... However, it won't happen this year, unfortunately.

In the meantime, the ROM is freely available for download.  This is the same ROM in the box, it just doesn't have the box.  :)

-dZ.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, as mentioned in the Intellivision Virtual Expo 2020 on Saturday, the book is available for purchase directly from my website:

https://www.carolvsghost.com/book

If anybody has any questions about the price, shipping, or anything related to the product, please do not hesitate to ask me! :)

Thanks,

-dZ.

• 4 weeks later...

I have just been made aware of this video by none other than @Gray Defender.  It is a nice surprise and came completely unsolicited.  He not only purchased a copy of the book, but was impressed enough to review it.  My sincerest thanks go to him.

If anybody is curious about the book, how it looks, and what's in it, check out the review video for plenty of cool details! :)

Thanks again to @Gray Defender!!!

-dZ.

• Like 4

On 11/22/2020 at 7:35 AM, DZ-Jay said:

Hello everyone, as mentioned in the Intellivision Virtual Expo 2020 on Saturday, the book is available for purchase directly from my website:

If anybody has any questions about the price, shipping, or anything related to the product, please do not hesitate to ask me! :)

Thanks,

-dZ.

Sadly, the link no longer works for me as it states 404 page not found

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bouchard said:

Sadly, the link no longer works for me as it states 404 page not found

That's because the stupid forums software added a character at the end.  Sorry, I missed that.

If you copy paste the link (rather than click it), it should work.  The correct URL is:

With nothing after "book". :)

-dZ.

• Like 1

There's still time to get your copy of the book by Christmas!

If you live in the United States, just select USPS Priority Mail when you order by Saturday, December 19th; or USPS Priority Express when you order by Wednesday, December 23rd.

For anywhere else, please visit the USPS Holiday Shipping Deadlines page for information on the available services and their respective deadlines for Christmas delivery.

For the next few days, I will be shipping the orders out on the same they they are placed (except on Sunday, when the post office is closed), so there's still a chance to receive it on time.  Also, if you'd like your copy sign, just ask. :)

And of course, if you have any questions, problems, or any feedback at all, feel free to contact me directly via PM, or via e-mail at <info@CarolVsGhost.com>.

Thank you all, and have a wonderfully Merry Christmas!!!

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1