IGNORED

Complete game lists for discontinued systems?

Jasoco

I'd like to have a simple text list of every game for the following systems:

NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, DreamCast

This way I can get a visual representation of what games I have and what I need to look for.

I read this thread in which someone asks for a Genesis list and copied down the list in that post. If that's really a complete list, then good. It has 715 games on it.

I also already have Sega's DreamCast list posted on their site that they put up for people wanting to collect all the US games. But it's not text format, so I'd like one in text format.

Something easy to copy down and paste into Excel so I can work with it from there.

It's nice and all, but I'm having trouble getting it to go into Excel or even Word correctly. It doesn't keep all three columns on the same line. Instead it puts the three columns on separate lines. I don't want that. I just want a plain list and it's not working with me!

You'd think Excel could import a table in HTML as columns. But it won't work!

Edit: Ah. Got it. I had to think like a Microsoft programmer and look somewhere no one would look and do something no one would think to do. Idiots. Microsoft shouldn't even have Programming Tools. They know NOTHING about logic.

Anyway, I got it in. But now I'm seeing 252 games and not the 148 or so Sega's official site said there were.

Edit again: Hmm.. this is a nice list actually. I wonder if that site has equivalent lists for the other systems? I especially like the covers option.

I would also recommend getting Cart Commander to help you track your collection. It can be found at:

http://www.arcaderestoration.com/index.asp...sp?OPT=3&CBT=20

I think it is only available for the PC so you will need to get a PC emulator if you don't already have one for your Mac.

I would also recommend getting Cart Commander to help you track your collection. It can be found at:

http://www.arcaderestoration.com/index.asp...sp?OPT=3&CBT=20

I think it is only available for the PC so you will need to get a PC emulator if you don't already have one for your Mac.

I wouldn't bother even touching Windows even for this. Looks like a nice program, but what does it do? Can't someone port it to Mac? Can't people just use an Excel Spreadsheet?

The guy at the GS said Digital Press was the best. So I guess I should trust them.