IGNORED

"Due on Receipt" e-mail invoice received from Collectorvision

Bry

I received an e-mail invoice from Collectorvision this evening for $35 that simply says "Due on Receipt." One thing my employer has done is drill into me the importance of cybersecurity and not clicking on any links in e-mails that I wasn't expecting. Could someone at Collectorvision please confirm for me (beyond simply "Due on Receipt") what exactly this is for? I believe I may know, but I'd like to hear it directly from CV to be sure. Better safe than sorry. Much appreciated!

16 hours ago, Bry said:

I received an e-mail invoice from Collectorvision this evening for $35 that simply says "Due on Receipt." One thing my employer has done is drill into me the importance of cybersecurity and not clicking on any links in e-mails that I wasn't expecting. Could someone at Collectorvision please confirm for me (beyond simply "Due on Receipt") what exactly this is for? I believe I may know, but I'd like to hear it directly from CV to be sure. Better safe than sorry. Much appreciated!

Yes, the invoice is for the remaining balance for Dead Tomb reservation

• Like 1