IGNORED

Looking to buy a Turbografx 16-CD, DOCK ONLY!

INTVCruise

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the dock that attaches the Turbografx cd unit to the console to play the cd games. I had purchased a lot on eBay from a guy who swore it worked and come to find out of course it had problems as did the cd unit that came with it, which I had to send in to get repaired and when it came back that's how I found out the dock was messed up too. Unfortunately the gentleman repairing the cd unit doesn't offer services for the dock, which I can imagine is due to the rarity of chips/parts and so I've landed here in an attempt to finally play some Turbo CD games. I've been slowly piecing everything over the last few months, buying system cards and a minty copy of JB Harold Murder Club, trying to get a fully working unit and I've finally had it with all the mishaps lol. If someone has an extra dock or knows someone willing to part with one PLEASE send them my way. I'm willing to pay the going rate just to finally put all this crap behind me. Also I know I don't have much feedback here but I sell on eBay and have about 1500 feedback there. Thank you for your time everyone!