IGNORED

Kickc-case: "A" = 63 "" B "= 21?

funkheld

More results more topics, I can't wait! :]

I actually see one positive side, he focused on KickC, so maybe the Millfork and K65 topics will be out of his scope?

OK. I'm stop picking on that guy who threatened me with the European court and wished me sick.

OFF :]

Edited by zbyti
OFF
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, zbyti said:

that guy who

you blame him for questions about our hobbies ... you wrote 7 posts in this thread, let's count how many of them were substantive and related to the topic: zero. You bring private matters to light, what for? are you here to talk about your grudges against someone?

8 hours ago, xxl said:

I do not think so :(

The reference operating system is that shipped with XL / XE / XEGS computers. (if you write for Windows10, will you keep Windows95 compatible?)

I can understand your point. I would love to update the 400/800 OS with a standard new one that supports the new memory map. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

Anyway, I’m just asking because I want to patch an os-b game that uses tricks to save some bytes in the decoding keyboard process.