IGNORED

best way to store lynx cartridges?

Shannon

We'll i just keep all my boxes and only take out a few games at a time when i want to play them, but if you dont have the original boxes, or the space to store all the boxes, I've found that an index card box will work well if you have a ton, if you don't have that many, old cd cases or tape cases work. (you have to cut out the raised parts, but they do nicely, especially the tape cases)

We'll i just keep all my boxes and only take out a few games at a time when i want to play them, but if you dont have the original boxes, or the space to store all the boxes, I've found that an index card box will work well if you have a ton, if you don't have that many, old cd cases or tape cases work.  (you have to cut out the raised parts, but they do nicely, especially the tape cases)

oh ok, thank you... cool. I have a index card box laying around that I can try, and plenty of old cd/tape cases too.

I'd keep them in the boxes, but I don't wanna accidently rip the top from carelessness.

I have 6 lynx IIs ,2power packs and 34 games.I made a polished timber box to store 1 console,ac adapter,booklets and up to 60 games,it wasn't that hard to do.All the contents are lined with foam for protection of my equipment.Just allow for future games as this is my second one and we all know how addictive collecting games is.

• 2 weeks later...

Get a Lynx Wallet from Songbird Productions. They store up to 9 Lynx games (or 18 doubled up) and velcro close. I have about 17 of them to store and display my collection. Those at VGE in Lombard, IL in July can testify that it was easy for me to lay things out and access a game to play.

Tom

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You can use GameBoy cases to store two lynx games. You place the lynx games back to back so the lable is visible outside, and it's a perfect fit. Very little movement at all.

Someone mentioned GameGear. I would imagine so, since GameGear games are bigger than GameBoy games. I should check the fit myself. You might could put more in. But with just two, they'll rattle around abit because of the larger space.