IGNORED

You know how Nintendrew does those "Top 5" videos?

MegaManFan

I think I could do one now. "Top 5 Rarest Nintendo Wii U Games." I could hold each one up to the camera because as of today the last one I needed arrived in the mail -- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. In my experience these were (in order) the five hardest to find and most expensive games CIB.

1.) Devil's Third. Ironically it's not that hard to find because people don't want to pay $150+ for it, so I knocked this one out fairly early.

2.) Axiom Verge. For me I just had to wait and order it right when LRG put it on sale. I'm glad I did because it goes for $80 now. (Beat it too.)

3.) Turbo: Super Stunt Squad. I never saw this one in the wild once. I probably overpaid but I spent $75 total with tax shipping for a minty copy.

4.) Shakedown Hawaii. Sadly I was not aware of it when Vblank put it on sale. I had to buy it from an eBay reseller for $60 CIB. (Free S&H.)

5.) Just Dance 2019. The fact this exists on the Wii U is absurd, and the numerous regular Wii versions make it harder to find. $60 CIB.

Honorable mentions: I actually found local retailers that had Hello Kitty Kruisers, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Rodea the Sky Soldier, Shante 1/2 Genie Hero (Risky Beats Edition) and all of the Zelda games (new or used). Game & Wario and 2016 Olympics almost beat out Just Dance 2019, it was a coin flip. I suspect they must be small print runs, have sold poorly so no additional print runs were made, or both. Loose copies go on eBay now and then, but to get one CIB I had to buy both from Canada.

PS: I know there are two print runs of Devil's Third. I don't honestly care which one I have. :D