IGNORED

Space Invaders Collection, Pac-Man Collection status report

opcode

So when can we expect e-mails to confirm our pre-orders and how to send you payment for SIC? :D

I definitely want to get the PMC too later on. ;)

Well, your pre-order has been already confirmed... :wink:

But serious, I am waiting to have SIC really ready to ship before accepting payments. Carts are already assembled. It's now a matter of having all printed stuff done. I am confident everything would be ready to ship till August 20 at most...

Eduardo Mello

I'll have to admit that I'm curious, too, about how much longer the process might take. However, I know things don't always go as planned or in the time frame that they are planned in.

Yep, you're right: sometimes things don't go as planned. We (me and Dale) had a few delays in the process, but everything is coming along well now. I apologize for it.

In fact I feel tempted to say I will have all printed stuff ready this tuesday, so I could start to ship in just a week, but lets wait and see first... :)

Again, all pre-orders will get an email from me showing the final package and directions to payment and shipping. Most important, I was able to keep the promised final price: $25 plus shipping (around $5 to the US).

Eduardo Mello

This first batch will use recycled cases. The new custom cases should be ready this October (if everything goes right), so just the second run is going to have those cases.

I hope to get back here on tuesday for the final announcement. Lets keep fingers crossed... :)

Eduardo Mello