IGNORED

Concerto not uploading certain games at all or improperly

BIGHMW

Hey @batari,

Since I have been banned from the firmware update thread how do I upload any updates on my Concerto, she is having problems just a few minutes ago loading certain games on my 7800, including Pac-Man Collection - 40th Anniv. Edition and a few others yet earler on she was having no problems playing Galaga, Galaxian or UniWarS, she also had issues uploading Asteroids/Asteroids Deluxe without having to reload/reinsert the cart in the slot, and also Beef Drop, sometimes there were dislocated pixels or other abnormalities such as on Astro Blaster, without having to reload the cart in the slot, and on PMC-40 I was getting completely black or white screens or what looked like a total mess on there, I was wondering of there are any updates to the firmware available yet, and since I have been banned from that thread how so I go upon uploading any???

Before I or anyone else helps you, I'm going to be completely up-front about one thing: pimp your YouTube channel or website here even once, and the help ends right there, right then.  Keep it personal and focussed on the issues you're dealing with, and it'll all be OK.  Deal?

Edited by x=usr(1536)
  • Like 3

Log out. Read the thread. When there is an update to the firmware, download it.

Since you're already on ,95, there isn't a new one right now.

Maybe stop being incredibly impatient and rude, and just calm down. Firmware updates that fix the problems will be released when they are ready. You knew this was a work in progress product when you bought it.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, John Stamos Mullet said:

Since you're already on ,95, there isn't a new one right now.

Maybe stop being incredibly impatient and rude, and just calm down. Firmware updates that fix the problems will be released when they are ready. You knew this was a work in progress product when you bought it.

I knew that, but I wanted to be one of the first to have one, and my 7800 (in which @CPUWIZ was thoughtful enough to loan me $115.00 to get, in which he has since been paid back) is thankful for it, I'm glad I got Lil' Sexy (my affectionate name for my 7800, since the 5200 is known worldwide as Big Sexy) in my lineup, and, yes I DO intend to buy the physical carts also, it won't be just me waiting for the ROM files either since some games are just not available for download, I'm still eyeing up that copy of Rikki & Vikki on eBay and others among that and I look forward to getting it soon.

2 hours ago, BIGHMW said:

Since I have been banned...

Making a new thread based on information from another that you are specifically banned from? Circumventing a banning like this is also foul play that is just asking for further disciplinary action. At this point I don't think you will stop until Albert has to step in and swing the hammer once and for all. God knows you have well earned it.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

EDIT: This isn't worth my time.

Perhaps it's not worth my time either but I feel sitting idle gives me a dirty feeling of some small level of culpability. As I mentioned above, I'm sure Al will finally have enough of it sooner rather than later. At least that is what I keep telling myself. :grin:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, BIGHMW said:

All I simply wanted to do was get firmware updates as they occur. Not much.

Shawn, please stop trying to egg me on. OK?

I'm not doing anything of the sort. You shit the bed and now you have to sleep in it. You have spent your ability to play in more than a couple topics on this forum, in this case the one about the ongoings of the concerto firmware. You can't figure out how to make the best of a pre-release device that is beyond your ability to make function on your own? Too bad, it's not anyone's fault but your own that 1) You are not able to follow simple instructions\prefaced standings of a device that is still being devleoped 2) You are banned from discord about the device that probably wouldn't make you happy anyhow cause it doesn't just "make things go" . 

You knew up front it was in a Beta state that doesn't work with all games or all 7800 machines. WTF else did you expect? A perfect version isn't going to be handed to you on a silver plater. There is no way in hell a whole thread should be allowed just for poor ol' Ray cause you are banned from that thread, Fred isn't answering your public PM calls nor do you have a clue how to play along on your own. Enjoy the smell of those sheets, facebook tough guy.

On 1/24/2021 at 3:00 PM, John Stamos Mullet said:

What I think might work here is, Give him back access to the Fimrware thread so he can ask questions/post issues.

Against my better judgement I will let him back in.  But ONE more time pimping your channel an it's a perma-ban from that thread.   Capisce?

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Against my better judgement I will let him back in.  But ONE more time pimping your channel an it's a perma-ban from that thread.   Capisce?

I hope to God you don't end up regretting that. If works out that would be best for everyone :)

EDIT: The guy is expecting all these games to run right when in reality this thing just isn't there yet. I don't think he's capable of understanding the state of the concerto and that his specific machine will yield possibly unique results. That is gonna be hard to

deal with when it comes to someone who probably should have waited for a completed device and not got in at pre-release level.

Edited by Shawn
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 8:40 PM, John Stamos Mullet said:

If he doesn't want to log out and is using Chrome, he can just launch an Incgonito window and he has an unlogged in atariage page.

Just a thought..

• Like 1