IGNORED

Harmony cart ordering update

batari

Hello,

Due to the increase of USPS postal rates on Jan 24, the shipping price needs to change a little. Domestic rates will go from $3.99 to $4.50, and international rates (except Canada) will go from the current $16.00 to $17.00. Canada has seen a considerable increase on postage cost, so that will have to increase from $12.00 to $15.00.

These prices will go into effect by the end of the coming weekend. If you order before the prices change I will of course honor the lower price as I have been doing.

Also, I apologize to those who have ordered in the past two months and saw extended delivery times. I understand that, in the age of Amazon where we can have most everything in two days, fewer seem to get that custom-built, made-to-order products like Harmony may not be on your doorstep that quickly.

Since all Harmony carts are made to order, I've asked people to allow for one week of lead time before I can ship your order. More than 95% of orders have taken 1-7 days before they were shipped. Occasionally it's taken a bit longer, but during the past two months, since the release of Concerto, that time has been about 7-14 days. By the end of this week, though, I should have that time back down to 1-7 days.

I appreciate your patience, especially if you have been closer to that 14 day mark! For future orders, though, rest assured that I am putting extra time into building lately so I can get the lead times back down to 1-7 days.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, batari said:

Hello,

Due to the increase of USPS postal rates on Jan 24, the shipping price needs to change a little. Domestic rates will go from $3.99 to $4.50, and international rates (except Canada) will go from the current $16.00 to $17.00. Canada has seen a considerable increase on postage cost, so that will have to increase from $12.00 to $15.00.

These prices will go into effect by the end of the coming weekend. If you order before the prices change I will of course honor the lower price as I have been doing.

Also, I apologize to those who have ordered in the past two months and saw extended delivery times. I understand that, in the age of Amazon where we can have most everything in two days, fewer seem to get that custom-built, made-to-order products like Harmony may not be on your doorstep that quickly.

Since all Harmony carts are made to order, I've asked people to allow for one week of lead time before I can ship your order. More than 95% of orders have taken 1-7 days before they were shipped. Occasionally it's taken a bit longer, but during the past two months, since the release of Concerto, that time has been about 7-14 days. By the end of this week, though, I should have that time back down to 1-7 days.

I appreciate your patience, especially if you have been closer to that 14 day mark! For future orders, though, rest assured that I am putting extra time into building lately so I can get the lead times back down to 1-7 days.

Why cant I buy Concerto with paypal?

24 minutes ago, sn8k said:

Why cant I buy Concerto with paypal?

Because I can't realistically maintain inventory between the two payment processors I use, and I don't want countless orders piling up that I can't process in a reasonable amount of time. When the demand settles down to a manageable level I can remove the inventory restrictions and allow paypal as well.

Hi,

I ordered and paid mine for international shipping on the 30th of January. Is my order still OK or I have to do it again with the new shipping prices ?

PD : I let you a PM because I haven't received an confirmation of my order expect from Paypal. I don't know if this i the normal procedure.

Thx

5 hours ago, Turk182! said:

Hi,

I ordered and paid mine for international shipping on the 30th of January. Is my order still OK or I have to do it again with the new shipping prices ?

PD : I let you a PM because I haven't received an confirmation of my order expect from Paypal. I don't know if this i the normal procedure.

Thx

Hi,

Yes, I have your order of one standard Harmony cart, SD version. I'll be working on it this weekend and you should see a shipping notice soon.