IGNORED

The Official Playstation Thread

NinjaWarrior

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is where me and snake got reunited,,,, THAT VOICE.. OHHHHH it sounded a bit like how i imagined him to sound in '88,,, but just,,, BETTER.. when i got the codec call where he was OUT OF BREATH i actually started looking to the side like a frikin hanna-barbera cartoon,,,,, (please get that).. heaven help me when i discovered the codec call where he catches a cold.. 

Oh and in mgs2,,, SNAKE IN DISGUISE,,,,, sexiest thing ever burned to a video game.. love his nearly blonde hair and worn military outfit,,,,, i'd hit that in any way..

• Confused 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

The Soundtrack to Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown:

Yeah, it's a port of Duke 3D that ran considerably worse than even the Saturn version, but its music is amazing.

A somewhat rare instance of the PS1 version of the game being considerably worse than the Saturn version. It's the exact opposite of what happened with Doom for each system..

I wonder what would've happened had John Carmack allowed the porting team to take advantage of VDP-1 like they wanted to, which reportedly had the game running at 60 fps on their custom engine on Saturn hardware.

Edited by RetroSonicHero