IGNORED

Do you know this guy?

Maarten Martens

Hello everybody,

I was very excited to finally have bought myself a Jagcd. I bought it from Lampjack (Kevin White). I payed $100. That was during last weekend. But all of a sudden, he doesn't seem to reply my emails. Does anybody out here know this guy! Did I get ripped off?

Kevin, if you're reading this ... What is wrong??

Thanks,

Maarten

Lampjack/Kevin has been around the Jag scene for years.... at least 4 from what I remember when reading one of his posts back some time ago.

Too bad he's getting out of it all (at least, that seems to be the case)

I've never dealth with him before but I would consider him fairly honest.

You know when/if he shipped it out? If it's your first JagCD, you'll enjoy much!! :)

Clint Thompson

Hey Clint,

Yeah, well I really don't understand. After the payment (with paypal) I got an email from him thanking me for the fast payment. He asked me who I was and so but ever since he never replyed. I did mail him 3 times or so.

Anyway, I told him I was an ST addict, I hope he isn't an ST hater, that would explain it, I guess :D

Anyway, he also told me he would not leave the Jagscene, he would hold on to the console and most of his cartridges. The JagCD he would try and buy back in better times...

Yes, it is my first JagCD, I've been looking for one a long time. This one comes in original package, with 2 games and the Tempest Soundtrack. I payed $100 box (actually $70, but shipping to europe cost an extra $30). Is that a nice deal or what, he!!!??

Anyway, I really hope he is just on vaction or something ... It would be a shame, would be the first time I lose something in over 5 years of buying and trading on the internet!!

Greetz,

Yea... I hear ya :)

Well, there's sometimes I don't answer/reply to emails for about 5-6 days (he may work alot? :) I know I do... and at 12hr shifts doesn't help.

I usually go someday without checking my mail or getting online for some days (even tho we're all addicted and can't stay away from this forum for more then a week ;) haha...

(or the net, for that matter)

You getting any games with the JagCD? If not, what do you have in mind?

I would recommend Battlemorph right off the bat! Ah, and of course

Iron Soldier 2 CD =)

Clint Thompson

Yea... I hear ya :)

Well, there's sometimes I don't answer/reply to emails for about 5-6 days (he may work alot? :) I know I do...    and at 12hr shifts doesn't help.

I usually go someday without checking my mail or getting online for some days (even tho we're all addicted and can't stay away from this forum for more then a week ;) haha...

(or the net, for that matter)

You getting any games with the JagCD? If not, what do you have in mind?

I would recommend Battlemorph right off the bat! Ah, and of course

Iron Soldier 2 CD =)

Clint Thompson

And, of course, Black Ice: White Noise, right? :)

Okay, I really hope you are right, Clint! I hope he works a lot, and doesn't do anything in computers or something, so he isn't able to check the email or forums. I work a lot too, but I have always a moment to check cuz I'm always behind a computer screen...

Anyway, he hasn't replied yet, and now we're in the weekend :sad: Man, this is a bummer ...

Anyway, I bought the JagCD mostly to be able to play new release. Batllemorph looks cool too. But the game I'm really after is "Primal Rage". I used to love it on the PC, I thikn it would be nice to have it on a console!

Greetz,