IGNORED

Looking for a Commodore RGB monitor 1084s for My Amiga

Killjoyy27

1 hour ago, Killjoyy27 said:

Hello All,

I am looking for a Commodore 1084s for my Amiga A1200 that should hopefully arrive in the mail shortly.

Let me know if anyone wants to part with one willing to pay a fair market value and I know shipping is going to be expensive.

I figured I would check here before going to eBay.

Thanks everyone

I have a boxed version. Its branded Magnavox since they are the manufacture ( well really phillps) but its the same monitor. 

2 hours ago, Killjoyy27 said:

Question about the Magnavox, I currently have a Magnavox RGB 80 but mine does not have the 6 pin RGB port only the 8 pin din my C128 connects too.
Does this Magnavox have a db9 RGB or 6 pin din connector an Amiga needs ? Maybe a picture of the back of the unit would help ?

Thanks

If you already have a RGB80 why not use that. You can easily build a cable . I'll have to check mine. Its in storage so will be the weekend before I can put eyes on it. 

image.thumb.png.88a02f0603b0f5aace985352b0841dad.png

2 hours ago, Killjoyy27 said:

I wish it was that simple one port is analog the other is digital and not interchangeable from all of the reading I have done.

You can run the Amiga 1200 on the Magnavox. I use to run a MegaST and a Amiga 1200 on mine. Are you trying to hook up another device besides the A1200. A1200 puts out both Analog and Digital RGB