IGNORED

Painter General Release Announcement

Sinigord

August 8th, 2003 -- Sinister Developments is pleased to announce that Jaguar Painter is now available on CD.

Orders will be accepted now and game will start shipping on Tuesday August 12th.

Jaguar Painter is a fast paced retro style arcade puzzle game with 100 brand new addictive levels to enjoy.

Each level of painter is a grid which must be fully traversed within a pre-defined time limit (differs per level) while avoiding the grid monsters that patrol the grid looking for intruders. Bonus points are awarded for completing individual boxes and for remaining time left on completion of a level.

Game Features:

Eight Channel Sound System (Four channels of rocking music and four channels of sound effects)

100 brand new challenging levels

3D Vectorball menu screens

100% assembler coding (68000, GPU and DSP)

Runs at full frame rate with no slowdowns (50 or 60 frames per second depending on local video format)

General Release Version contains special bonus (as yet un-revealed)

You need to have a Jaguar CD bypass cart to play Painter on your Jaguar, please see the website below for further information.

Please Visit the Sinister Developments Updated Website

http://www.kewlplace.com/sinister

The JagFest version has a special intro screen which is not on the general version, 20 JagFest only levels and a special edition box.

The general version has something extra, but I'll wait until some people have had a chance to uncover it for themselves.

The only hint you're getting for now is type stuff in the password screen :)

Regards,

Gordon

Hey Stone,

Actually, since your order and several others came in so quick, we'll ship those copies out today.

Heading for Vegas in a few hours, check out the suitcase pic I just put on the webpage <g>. I'm gonna get some funny questions at airport security today!

Regards.

Gordon

Actually, since your order and several others came in so quick, we'll ship those copies out today.

Heading for Vegas in a few hours, check out the suitcase pic I just put on the webpage <g>. I'm gonna get some funny questions at airport security today!

Cool, so we get them about the same time as the Jagfest peeps then :D

Airport security shouldn't bat an eyelid...it's only stuff like my homebrew electronics (loose wires...switches...big red buttons) that really gets them going :D

Have fun in Vegas!

Stone

Another CGE related item, I just found this on the B&C page:

Last change 8/5/2003

New lower prices on Demolition Man & Caves of Fear CDROMs.

Several new products to be released for CGE2003

Jaguar Diagnostic Cart, Jagaur CDROM Diagnostic cart

with Atari Test CDROM 2A, 2 CD set Formula F1 Racer,

2 CD set Varuna's Force + ??

Woohoo! Good stuff :)

Another CGE related item, I just found this on the B&C page:

Last change 8/5/2003

New lower prices on Demolition Man & Caves of Fear CDROMs.

Several new products to be released for CGE2003

Jaguar Diagnostic Cart, Jagaur CDROM Diagnostic cart

with Atari Test CDROM 2A, 2 CD set Formula F1 Racer,

2 CD set Varuna's Force + ??

Woohoo! Good stuff :)

Yeah I saw that too. Good stuff indeed :D

August 8th, 2003 -- Sinister Developments is pleased to announce that Jaguar Painter is now available on CD.

Orders will be accepted now and game will start shipping on Tuesday August 12th.

Jaguar Painter is a fast paced retro style arcade puzzle game with 100 brand new addictive levels to enjoy.  

Each level of painter is a grid which must be fully traversed within a pre-defined time limit (differs per level) while avoiding the grid monsters that patrol the grid looking for intruders. Bonus points are awarded for completing individual boxes and for remaining time left on completion of a level.  

Game Features:      

Eight Channel Sound System (Four channels of rocking music and four channels of sound effects)

100 brand new challenging levels

3D Vectorball menu screens

100% assembler coding (68000, GPU and DSP)

Runs at full frame rate with no slowdowns (50 or 60 frames per second depending on local video format)

General Release Version contains special bonus (as yet un-revealed)

You need to have a Jaguar CD bypass cart to play Painter on your Jaguar, please see the website below for further information.

Please Visit the Sinister Developments Updated Websitehttp://www.kewlplace.com/sinister

This is great news! I just bagged a copy. :D :love: 8)

*rubs hands together with anticipation*

this game is fuking fun and addictive - the average modern gamer of today would look at this game and say its stupid and boring without even playing it - i am enjoying this game - :) between this game an american hero my Jag is gunna over heat ;)

the music is pretty good and the game is additctive and fun - thanx sinister! :)

Hi!

I'm torn. On the one hand, homebrews are cool (and Jaguar homebrews are even cooler). But on the other hand, this looks like a first-generation Atari 400/800 game.

Perhaps someone should write a review which compares the ST-version and the version included in the BJL-ROm with the currently released version.

Regards

Matthias