IGNORED

Idea for Game

scrummy

Snakes inhabit small yard, turn into pod droids of super-natural alien race. Alien race is trying

to warn humans of other alien race. PODS fall in love with humans, yet have no ability to use memory and can not distinguish individuals.

The snakes had landed on the outskirts of Mobile, and spread like wildfire to Montgomery.

Also in Texas a UFO was shot down with a missile.

The missile failed. The alien snakes congregated into storm drains and traveled on the underground snake railroad all over Alabama.

The problem with this was that a government task force had made the possession of these snakes taxable by additional sales taxes on food and food care products that all snakes need.

The little boy stood at the edge of a large flooded yard. The double wide trailer home was brand new and still smelled like a new car. The house had central air-conditioned, carpeting, wood cabinets and large oval bathtubs using jets.

The land had been sold and obviously was not in a flood plain because the city connected the water at a charge of $870 and they should have said something. Sure enough the new house was surrounded by flood, and soon the culvert would be a station of sorts, an outlet from the underground snake railroad, where thousands of alien snakes would come slither out, and surround the little boy and his family.

The alien leaders sent out communications and this was intercepted by my dad who is a ham radio operator. He heard them clearly ask, "make sure the humans understand that they will lose their memory in the future, make sure they know that others are intending to harvest their eggs and sperm up those eggs with alien sperm of their own kind. Tell them to have a army ready to fight this great battle, tell them it is important".

Just then thousands of thousands of snakes stormed around the trailer, moccasins and deadly other snakes made it unsafe for the baby. They left in a hurry to mama's house.

Daddy came home after hearing the ham radio, and found no one but snakes, "where's the baby, where's the baby, BABY!, BABY!, Where's the Baby!?, Where's the Baby?-----

Hissing mad hissing and surrounding with slithering, the snake leaders formed a large biomass antennae, and using their electric powers like eels do, they crafted a message of their own skin, "the message was" "we love all humanity, but not the one, we love the all, we want to be like you, we love your wife, we love your baby, we want to preserve your memory."

The father started spraying gasoline around the trailer immediately as his radio was in the truck.

After a casual flick of his cigarette, the entire pond ignited in fire. The father left alone in middle of his only large procession, sat in his recliner, crying softly over the ragging fire, "where's the BABY?! Where's the BABY!?, BABY?!, as the snakes started to burn their ghosts began to slowly slither out of their host bodies and they ghosting of pond creek began in earnest.

As the man was surrounded by the mass ghosting, he came to realize the sad future for Earth, his home his life, was now burning, and somewhere deep in space the mysterious GRAYS as the are called were laughing, their plan was one step closer to the final solution.

Snakes inhabit small yard, turn into pod droids of super-natural alien race. Alien race is trying

to warn humans of other alien race. PODS fall in love with humans, yet have no ability to use memory and can not distinguish individuals.

The snakes had landed on the outskirts of Mobile, and spread like wildfire to Montgomery.

Also in Texas a UFO was shot down with a missile.

The missile failed. The alien snakes congregated into storm drains and traveled on the underground snake railroad all over Alabama.

The problem with this was that a government task force had made the possession of these snakes taxable by additional sales taxes on food and food care products that all snakes need.

The little boy stood at the edge of a large flooded yard. The double wide trailer home was brand new and still smelled like a new car. The house had central air-conditioned, carpeting, wood cabinets and large oval bathtubs using jets.

The land had been sold and obviously was not in a flood plain because the city connected the water at a charge of $870 and they should have said something. Sure enough the new house was surrounded by flood, and soon the culvert would be a station of sorts, an outlet from the underground snake railroad, where thousands of alien snakes would come slither out, and surround the little boy and his family.

The alien leaders sent out communications and this was intercepted by my dad who is a ham radio operator. He heard them clearly ask, "make sure the humans understand that they will lose their memory in the future, make sure they know that others are intending to harvest their eggs and sperm up those eggs with alien sperm of their own kind. Tell them to have a army ready to fight this great battle, tell them it is important".  

Just then thousands of thousands of snakes stormed around the trailer, moccasins and deadly other snakes made it unsafe for the baby. They left in a hurry to mama's house.

Daddy came home after hearing the ham radio, and found no one but snakes, "where's the baby, where's the baby, BABY!, BABY!, Where's the Baby!?, Where's the Baby?-----

Hissing mad hissing and surrounding with slithering, the snake leaders formed a large biomass antennae, and using their electric powers like eels do, they crafted a message of their own skin, "the message was" "we love all humanity, but not the one, we love the all, we want to be like you, we love your wife, we love your baby, we want to preserve your memory."

The father started spraying gasoline around the trailer immediately as his radio was in the truck.

After a casual flick of his cigarette, the entire pond ignited in fire. The father left alone in middle of his only large procession, sat in his recliner, crying softly over the ragging fire, "where's the BABY?! Where's the BABY!?, BABY?!, as the snakes started to burn their ghosts began to slowly slither out of their host bodies and they ghosting of pond creek began in earnest.  

As the man was surrounded by the mass ghosting, he came to realize the sad future for Earth, his home his life, was now burning, and somewhere deep in space the mysterious GRAYS as the are called were laughing, their plan was one step closer to the final solution.

Are you going to make the game? :?

Hoping upon hope to be able to use the paddle controllers for this game, the idea is to make a homage to air traffic controllers and the search for life, like a seti thing., other ideas of importance.

Now that we are post graphic age, and image is easy to manipulate the art must express itself as a new form, and what better method, we have southern gothic thoughts in story, a concept writtten under the assummed identity of a hyper creative but depraved individual, the point is purposeful.

The shifting of tense is purposeful, the basic idea would be a shifting narrative, that is speaking of something and more importantly saying something seperate by the way of its speaking. Its the story of the hidden author that is actually the story, I think the text could unfold much like a game of QIX, have you seen in a bar or some other place a QIX like game before, where naked women are uncovered by completing rounds, and you have goals similar to QIX? This is the implied concept of the story, or the game if you will. I have been frantically playing games for days it seems like to get afirm grip on this thing. I have an idea for a game but the joypad would not handle it, so I wonder can paddle controllers or the TEMPEST 2000 rotary work for this, the A button would be acceleration with the rotary being directional, so you would accelerate at a right angle away from the wall and then rotate clockwise offcourse with the paddle.

The B button would also accelerate, and perhaps the C button would be a superzapper function that would get you out of trouble.

I cannot program this game, that is way beyond. I see the snakes like the spiders in the tron game section trying to get at the escape and the spiders were moving towards him. Do you ever wish that the Jaguar would have taken a high road and had more NEO GEO like games, exploiting the sprite capabilities and high color, there is so much to be accomplished, i really wish there were more classic redo games like space invaders, asteroids, centipede, and remain thankful for the defender clones.

Hoping upon hope to be able to use the paddle controllers for this game, the idea is to make a homage to air traffic controllers and the search for life, like a seti thing., other ideas of importance.

Now that we are post graphic age, and image is easy to manipulate the art must express itself as a new form, and what better method, we have southern gothic thoughts in story, a concept writtten under the assummed identity of a hyper creative but depraved individual, the point is purposeful.

The shifting of tense is purposeful, the basic idea would be a shifting narrative, that is speaking of something and more importantly saying something seperate by the way of its speaking. Its the story of the hidden author that is actually the story, I think the text could unfold much like a game of QIX, have you seen in a bar or some other place a QIX like game before, where naked women are uncovered by completing rounds, and you have goals similar to QIX? This is the implied concept of the story, or the game if you will. I have been frantically playing games for days it seems like to get afirm grip on this thing. I have an idea for a game but the joypad would not handle it, so I wonder can paddle controllers or the TEMPEST 2000 rotary work for this, the A button would be acceleration with the rotary being directional, so you would accelerate at a right angle away from the wall and then rotate clockwise offcourse with the paddle.

The B button would also accelerate, and perhaps the C button would be a superzapper function that would get you out of trouble.

I cannot program this game, that is way beyond. I see the snakes like the spiders in the tron game section trying to get at the escape and the spiders were moving towards him. Do you ever wish that the Jaguar would have taken a high road and had more NEO GEO like games, exploiting the sprite capabilities and high color, there is so much to be accomplished, i really wish there were more classic redo games like space invaders, asteroids, centipede, and remain thankful for the defender clones.

Rotary controlers are pretty simple to program for, and as soon as I get my room totally cleaned out and re-aranged, I'll set up my dev box and write some sample code for doing just that. As for the rest of the game, I hate to say it, but I really dont have the faintest idea what your on about lol, the story was... bizare, in the extreme, and I couldnt work out what the gameplay was ment to be like from it.

thanks for the nice support. It is very needed in these times. the ghosting of grandfathers left the room moist with a hint of almond smell, the mother obviously sick, bereft, and posessed of a spirit-wish, committed gymkatta tactics against the smoky oil stained spirit, waving her hands judo, waving her hands in spirit call sign, making a language between her devils and his demons, forcing diamonds to ever-decide. The acceleration of the paddle, could be a game element. All elements like WARIOWARE, isnt that game the strangest thing? a Jaguar version could be, oh what the Jaguar could be, I always liked when later stages of Missile Command on the 800 after the pink stages with thick black veins vapor trails, how everything thereafter would look radioactive, the colors seemed to be on fire in my screens. This would be a project i could provide artwork if anyone needs or would be willing to work with it?

Scrummy you should be in a band, writing lyrics.

Actually, who are you? I just realised while I know a few bits about lots of ppl here, I've never really seen you around before. Why dont you do one of those horrible "Hi, Im me" posts so we can all know what you do and what you like :P.

Scrummy did a semi-bio a few months back in one of his posts in a thread.I can't remember which one though. But it would be damn intersting to see him expound on that. I gotta get the popcorn ready. This is gonna be wild... :D

I remember that.. :lolblue:

:thumbsup:

thanks would love to be in a band, can we call

it Lazer Bitch?

fav car = volvo

fav car = volvo 1981 GLT turbo burnt siena with gray insides

current car = 1197 Jeep Grand Cher

name scrummy = radio name, thought i made it up, then about a year on air with, on-air realizes it was from pete n pete, darn, i thought i made that up. oh well.

work= 30+ places

best = movie theatres, usher, projectionist, radio stations, on-air, promo director, disney monorail system FL, disney TV creative dev. Fl.

current = FUNimation Prod. Ltd Ft Worth Tx

age = 32

married = yes

kids = no

cat = yes, Bali

fav band = the Cure, others Leonard Cohen, Rodan

current CD in player = RailRoad Jerk, the Third rail.

last movies = Spun, Devil's playground

favorite director = Erol Morris

favorite service = NetFlix

wish i had=

Tivo

XM radio

my 81 volvo

dream = to own a strip mall converted into a amusement park

dream = themed roller rinks

fav Anime = FLCL, Fruits Basket, Kodocha, One Piece;)

computer = Imac Rev B Bondi Blue

thought=

Neil Diamond and Peter Murphy actually more similar than you would think.

so the game starts in the woody creek era of the silver war between the states, the date is 1869. The commander has just received the glass ampules of Chloroform, and has been instructed to kill his men in his sleep. The dream begins as we watch the commander from above, from his pants, it's obvious that the dream is in action. We cut quickly with the use of the joystick to the ampules. The liquid begining to boil so softly.

The player is trying to figure out the the what is going on but pulling up only lets us see the commanders pants, pushing down reveals the vial, pushing left reveals a lantern that is buring, text informs us that inside the flame is a fire spirit and inside the fire spirit is a virus, the text goes on to tell us that we must move the joystick left and right as fast as we might. Moving the joystick rattles the lantern, and the fire spirit begins his lusty dance, eventually the lantern falls off the table and fire consumes the commander, he is thrashing about wildly, he is thinking about the war, and how he can no longer carry out his instructions to kill his men, he is thinking that this damn fire, is going to infect his body, and this is explained on screen by a text screen.

FADE BLACK

next screen is a low res puppet dancing on strings, the player is now controlling,

THere is a clap meter in the right side of the screen, the player must find the secret moves to make the puppet dance: Goal = INCITE FIRE SPIRIT

when the player

performs the desired moves the fire spirit is roused.

CUT BACK TO FIRST SCREEN,

The thrashing is coming to an end and the commander's hand lands on the vials, breaking them inhaling them, his top soldiers come in for they have been awoken by mindthougt transmissions from the commanders brain stem.

As they enter the tent they are overcome by the chloroform and fall unto the ashes of the still burning commander.

The Screen fades black again from text and has a space for user to enter their name.----

The goal of the game is for the commander to kill the ghosts of his mean, this is done through a complicated process called ghosting.

GHOSTING:

uses flicker sprites

The center of the screen is white and flashing rough shape of commander's ghost,

out of his body comes different colored ghosts

each ghost comes out in a random of 4 directions,

the ghost most be direct the appropriate directions which may or may not be the same as their random direction

It's a sorting game,

The button will destroy the bad ghosts which represent the bodies of the other soldieres WHO MUST BE KILLED.

If the colors of the ghost are sent in directed color patterns as represented by color bars at each location, then points are rewarded.

TOP DIRECTION my be color bar of blue, blue, red, blue, red, blue

SIDE direction Left may be color bars of green, green, blue, green,

completing a round may require you as the ghosting director to sort these ghosts while not letting BAD ghosts go anywhere

BAD GHost MUST be elimated using the FIRE button.

elimanating all of these ghosts will speed up game, and each round is

treated to a dancing puppet, which places a version of DIXIE as a celebration.

The ghosting of the individuals is accomplished using the direction pad to direct the ghosts. Ghost fly out in feedback color flicker style,

Goal of game is sorting this ghosts into the right directional corner, and according to the color chart for that corner. Goal of game is also elminating the bad ghosts. SOLDIERS MUST BE KILLED to free the commander from the FIRE spirit

The final dance

The fire spirit is dancing on the mountain in a circle of his own making.

the fire spirit is red ghosting

the fire spirit is a feedback effect

patterns and colors of red, and patterns and ATTACKER ghosts must be dealt with.

THe ending of the game will never come, but ending of the main levels before increases difficulty will award

STATES RIGHTS!

thanks would love to be in a band, can we call

it Lazer Bitch?

fav car = volvo

fav car = volvo 1981 GLT turbo burnt siena with gray insides

current car = 1197 Jeep Grand Cher

name scrummy = radio name, thought i made it up, then about a year on air with, on-air realizes it was from pete n pete, darn, i thought i made that up. oh well.

work= 30+ places

best = movie theatres, usher, projectionist, radio stations, on-air, promo director, disney monorail system FL, disney TV creative dev. Fl.

current = FUNimation Prod. Ltd Ft Worth Tx

age = 32

married = yes

kids = no

cat = yes, Bali

fav band = the Cure, others Leonard Cohen, Rodan

current CD in player = RailRoad Jerk, the Third rail.

last movies = Spun, Devil's playground

favorite director = Erol Morris  

favorite service = NetFlix

wish i had=

Tivo

XM radio

my 81 volvo

dream = to own a strip mall converted into a amusement park

dream = themed roller rinks

fav Anime = FLCL, Fruits Basket, Kodocha, One Piece;)

computer = Imac Rev B Bondi Blue

thought=

Neil Diamond and Peter Murphy actually more similar than you would think.

Hmm, fellow Jeep owner/enthusiast. Makes references to Neil Diamond.

*searches for The Jazz Singer soundtrack*

Yep, scrummy rocks! :D