damanloox

Upgrade or not  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Do Not Touch Her!
    • Upgrade!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, flashjazzcat said:

Since I haven't posted a link to a YouTube video on the forum since February 15th, I have some catching up to do:

Saw it the day it came out. Honestly - you've a few videos I often come back to when I have a bad day and this is one of them ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Faicuai said:

Pffft!

What for? Your YouTube all-over-the-place-sprinkling already eclipses any other photos, at a 10:1 ratio (!)

(but now that you mention it, and since there is not a single one here, I will bring my 800 Sophia install pics, and post some here... Sweet idea !!)

?

Well yeah, but John doesn't come in and spam post his Youtube videos.  They are so awesome, other people do it for him.

As to Faucui's Incognito 800 pictures.  He usually does a better job posting "Candy and Colleen" pics.  As this thread proved (see above).  So let's not be harsh on him either!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Well yeah, but John doesn't come in and spam post his Youtube videos.  They are so awesome, other people do it for him.

As to Faucui's Incognito 800 pictures.  He usually does a better job posting "Candy and Colleen" pics.  As this thread proved (see above).  So let's not be harsh on him either!

I must say, I love FJC's video's, awaiting a new video is like waiting for the next episode in a TV series! The only real time I see him linking video's is to help others out, even I post them from time to time if they're relevant to the discussion.

• Like 2

My late-to-the-party answer:

Do whatever will make you happy with it. It is your personal property for you to enjoy in any way you see fit, not some priceless relic to be preserved for all future humanity. If you wish to keep it stock for yourself, great! But don't let anyone convince you of that.

I have a pristine 130XE that will become a case and keyboard donor to house one of santosp's reimagined motherboards that I will be building myself. Doesn't get more modded than that. Should be a very satisfying project.