IGNORED

Midwest_cdn leaving...

Tyrant

4) tyrant - dude loved the controller unfortunely now it just collects dust.Also one of the items i will keep for a long time , just based on the quality and how great it works with tempest 2k.

Sorry to see you go, thanks muchly for the help with the Nuon. You might wanna hang onto a Jag, Tempest, and a couple of controllers, especially if you have a projector, just for parties and having friends over, it dosnt have to be used often but its a fun game to show off to ppl.

Take care.

Oh and Al, I think it would have been better to delete the post you didnt like, rather than locking the entire thread which many people would want to reply to about other things. I understand the need to control flamewars, but locked threads are only one weapon at your disposal.

So, if um, you need someone to do some intl' shipping for you (or whatever that little escapade was ;) ) for one of those rotary controllers, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D :thumbsup:

Vowed I wouldn't lose out on that dutch auction and then couldn't get online!!! :mad:

Oh and Al, I think it would have been better to delete the post you didnt like, rather than locking the entire thread which many people would want to reply to about other things. I understand the need to control flamewars, but locked threads are only one weapon at your disposal.

I can see where you are coming from but in that thread the very first post was uncalled for. He probably will come back though, this is the second time he's done this.

He probably will come back though, this is the second time he's done this.

No, he won't. ;)

How do you know this? And why are Tyrant and Saturn being nice to this guy? He seemed to me to basically say we are a bunch of retards and then ran out the door. Or maybe I misconstrued that.

No, he won't.  ;)

How do you know this? And why are Tyrant and Saturn being nice to this guy? He seemed to me to basically say we are a bunch of retards and then ran out the door. Or maybe I misconstrued that.

I'm glad he's gone, personally, and this definitely was not the first time he "left", although I also can assure you that it will be the last.

i never had a war with midwest i think. so why is he leaving?

What do you mean you never had a war with Midwest? That one post you left him really pissed him off. We tried to explain to him that your English wasn't that good and you didn't really mean to say what you said. You can't say those kind of things to people. Especially from the Midwest. And then you didn't get back on for a few days and clear things up to him. We tried to calm him down but he was pretty angry. :x It seemed to be part of the reason he left.

Anyway, don't worry about it now Dragonforce. He's gone and thats all in the past now.

Sorry about that blank quote. Hit wrong button. I was just wondering about those reactions cuz it seemed to me like he was kinda being a dickhead with the goodbye post he left us. :?
I don't really think it's necessary to hold a grudge against him or anybody else, especially after they've left for good (or been banned). Yeah, his personality was a little volatile but the only other things I coulda done would have been to not say anything at all or go crazy talking smack and try to make myself look like some kind of hero. :evil: That's kinda f'ed up since the dude is no longer here to defend himself.

I just thought I'd say something nice and move on. ;)

No biggie. 8)

i never had a war with midwest i think. so why is he leaving?

What do you mean you never had a war with Midwest? That one post you left him really pissed him off. We tried to explain to him that your English wasn't that good and you didn't really mean to say what you said. You can't say those kind of things to people. Especially from the Midwest. And then you didn't get back on for a few days and clear things up to him. We tried to calm him down but he was pretty angry. :x It seemed to be part of the reason he left.

Anyway, don't worry about it now Dragonforce. He's gone and thats all in the past now.

really? sweet! i can make people leave then! :P :D ;) :roll:

really? sweet! i can make people leave then!  :P  :D  ;)  :roll:

MWHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaa.........

Lovely when you realise that isnt it? :twisted:

As for why I was being nice to him... well to be honest I never really noticed him especially, I knew the name, but had little practical knowladge of him (ie in my mind I didnt asociate him with being a trouble maker, or a unix guru, or a helpful guy, or anything else really, just knew the name and that he was on AA). So when I asked for help and he was the first to respond, he got my attention and thanks.