IGNORED

Note for SteveW!!! read Steve!!!

Gunstar

Thanks, man! I'll try it later tonight.

Something that's always bothered me is the fact that my CD label doesn't look like the online pictures of the CD labels that everyone else seems to have. I bought my copy of IS2 in an EBX store, I didn't order it from Telegames or anything. I'm just disappointed in the low quality of the CD. Maybe the different labeled CDs are a higher version or something?

There were two different versions, the original, which is actually on a CDR with a laser printed label (which I think looks TONS better than just the black label with "Iron Soldier 2" on it), and the second, glass masters with the black label I just stated. I have the original and it may be a problem with the CDR, but I'm glad I have it anyway, if only for the label. (I made a back-up of it)

Which do you have?

I have the plain old black label. I remember seeing a website with a pic of the label, and thinking "Hey, that's not what mine looks like! I think I got cheated!"

I don't mind all that much that IS2 doesn't work, since I can happily play IS3 on my Nuon DVD player! :D