IGNORED

Please Help Me Out Here

bjdj2005

Here is a brief review of Leggit from Page 6 Magazine:

Finally LEGGIT from Imagine is the cheapest of all and is a conversion of the best selling Spectrum game Jumping Jack in which you have to move 'Leaping Lenny' from the bottom of the screen to the top through a series of moving gates. As you get higher more gates appear through which you may fall back. If you reach the top of the screen new hazards are introduced such as a witch with broomstick, an aeroplane, train etc. There are one or two programming flaws which fortunately do not spoil the play and at £5.50 including postage you will get many hours of play for little outlay. Thanks to Steve Tullett who provided a full review of Leggitt from which this information is taken. Unfortunately we did not have room to print it all.

..Al

well..I am not that familiar with all of the 8-bit titles. However, it dawned on me that Fractalus could be what he is thinking of perhaps? Although your actually supposed to be in a space ship rescuing other downed pilots...most of the time...they are downed pilots that is...hehe