IGNORED

Repton manual?

Mclaneinc

Atarimania says it has instructions but it's just a picture with no instructions..

Long time since I played it and wondered why you had to have the fire button pressed to actually move, seems weird and I seem to remember there was something I didn't like about the game BITD.

Can't say I've ever seen any.  It's an Apple II original and C64 also got a port.  Note there's another C= game called Repton which can confuse search efforts.

Best a quick search found is a C64 based tribute page http://www.jeffbots.com/c64/repton.html

You're in stealth mode normally, firing allows moving but reveals you.  Space arms a smart bomb then fire detonates it.  That linked page mentions how to stop them stealing your energy and return it to the planet.

I liked the game and played it a fair bit.  Didn't think much of the C64 version as it's way too slow.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mclaneinc said:

Thank you Ry, I'd done a quick search of C64 sites for a manual, just incase..

Well that explains the non-moving, thought it was a bad copy at first, but the numerous versions did the same.

Again,, thanks..

Paul..

see attached manual title page has apple sticker however reading the manual you wil notice it mentions atari 800, it was the same manual for both.

it also says the game will tell you instructions.

read page 2

Repton original Apple II and Atari 800 sleeve, instructions & disk scans (1982 Sirius).pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1