IGNORED

Is there a map of all the Electoon locations in Rayman?

DracIsBack

As I was playing Rayman last night, listening to it through my home theater, I started again looking for the last Electoons.

I bought my Jaguar in the fall of 1995 and Rayman was actually the first game I got with it. And, to this day, I still haven't beaten it, finding 97 of the 100 Electoons. I'm missing some on Eraser Plains, the Hard Rocks and Mr. Stone's Peaks.

Anyone beaten this game? Anyone know where are the Electoons are on these specific levels?

I did manage to finish this a long time ago.

I remember some of the electoons were in places that you couldn't see normally. Try jumping down holes that would normally kill you, but look for little caves to the left as you fall.

I'll see if I can find some old Emails that I wrote years ago, that may have more specific help.

Gordon

Buncha damn cheaters. All of ya. My friend and my cousin both found all the electoons in like under a month. They screamed and hollered at the game and said it wasn't fair. Blah blah blah, but they found the last ones when they least expected it. Maybe you should be a little more persistent before using a walk-through. Would probably be a little more rewarding finishing it that way than using a walkthrough. It doesn't matter, finding the electoons is one thing, getting through Mr. Darks Chateau is another. That's a BIATCH.:)

Buncha damn cheaters. All of ya. My friend and my cousin both found all the electoons in like under a month. They screamed and hollered at the game and said it wasn't fair. Blah blah blah, but they found the last ones when they least expected it. Maybe you should be a little more persistent before using a walk-through. Would probably be a little more rewarding finishing it that way than using a walkthrough. It doesn't matter, finding the electoons is one thing, getting through Mr. Darks Chateau is another. That's a BIATCH.:)

Hey - I've had RAYMAN since 1995 and started it from scratch three times - each time making it to >95%. Now I'm ready to cheat to get the last three 'cause I'm real sick of looking!